What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R8 FNF — St. George Illawarra v Penrith — *SPOILERS*

petetheileet

First Grade
Wallace played well, the rest was a bit of a joke, people saying it was such a terrible game....

i thought we steadied the ship in the last 20 and that got us the win

choc_soldier

Coach
Dodger said:
I wouldn't say that but it was only a very small core that travelled last night. You've turned up to place like EAS for Newcastle games in recent years without trouble tbh.

It was smaller than average, I was in amongst two small groups that had congregated on the hill at the leagues club end. If we had been winning games, I imagine more supporters would have turned up.

But historically, we are one of the worse teams in Sydney when it comes to support at away venues. There is always a core of supporters that will go no matter where it is, plus a few supporters who are locals I'd imagine, but we don't really make our presence felt in a big way, like the Doggies, Eels or Dragons would, for example.

Latest posts