What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R8 FNF — St. George Illawarra v Penrith — *SPOILERS*

Dutchy

Immortal
pantherz9103 said:
I think I hate the Broncos more than I like Penrith

thats like me with newcastle...

I enjoy watching them lose more than watching my mob win :p

pantherz9103

First Grade
its karma our bad run at the moment that's it. Elliot should never have been appointed in the backhanded manner that he was by CEO Glen Matthews over just one phone conversation. Lang apparently couldn't coach but now we're worse than we were under Lang.

Maybe we'd be better off getting the spoon than simply bottom 3 because last time we got the spoon we won the comp two years later after getting rid of the deadwood.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Good...its all fun and games. No one gets hurt.
But...

The Broncos f**king suck! as much as a team with 6 australian test reps and such a wealth of talent can suck. But then again they just suck regardless of their success. Just like Man United and anyone like that, the Sri Lankan cricket team, the Italian soccer team. They all suck because I say so!:x

Penrith do f**king suck.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
But...

The Broncos f**king suck! as much as a team with 6 australian test reps and such a wealth of talent can suck. But then again they just suck regardless of their success. Just like Man United and anyone like that, the Sri Lankan cricket team, the Italian soccer team. They all suck because I say so!:x

Penrith do f**king suck.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
But...

Penrith do f**king suck.

choc_soldier

Coach
Dodger said:
Crowd was 9,057. I did a lap of the public area of the ground (i.e. all areas except grandstand and I can say at least 8 of the 9k - close to 90% IMO were Saints fans. Pemriff clearly didn't travel :fist:

No surprises there - that's always the case, no matter where we play.

Panthers = joke of the NRL.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I wouldn't say that but it was only a very small core that travelled last night. You've turned up to place like EAS for Newcastle games in recent years without trouble tbh.

Lime_Green

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
its karma our bad run at the moment that's it. Elliot should never have been appointed in the backhanded manner that he was by CEO Glen Matthews over just one phone conversation. Lang apparently couldn't coach but now we're worse than we were under Lang.

Maybe we'd be better off getting the spoon than simply bottom 3 because last time we got the spoon we won the comp two years later after getting rid of the deadwood.

I reckon you're right. I thought at the time that that was a pretty horrible way to boot a coach, especially one that had won you a GF a few years ago. Karma indeed.

Hopefully things turn around for you. The Panthers have always been one of my second favourite teams, shame though that you guys picked up Elliott. Makes it harder to support you as I'm enjoying watching Elliott crash and burn under Sydney media scrutiny. :D

Lime_Green

Juniors
And if its any consolation you'll start doing better now that you are the 'underdogs' in pretty much every match you play.

Elliott cannot coach a team to win when they are expected to. We regularly lost to Souths when he coached us (and that was when Souths would win 1-3 games a season!).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
IMO the best things to ever happen to Penrith were turfed - Richo as CEO and Lang as Coach. A proven winning combination that no longer exists.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Hate to rub it in to Panthers fans, but we told you so. I'm glad we finally got his stink out of our club, been holding us back too long. Hoepfully now he is actually exposed for what he is.

Munky

Coach
scottyj said:
Have to say though...Ive been impressed with Wallace in such a sh*t performing team.

Me too, When he has actually got clean ball he has gone quite well.

Shame Gower is so sh*t. Wallace's kicks toward the ingoal were all class.

How funny was Gould about Wallace's pass to Gordon for the second try. He made a comment about it being iffy. If it was Anasta or Mitchell Pearce I bet he would say it was brilliance.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Munky said:
Me too, When he has actually got clean ball he has gone quite well.

Shame Gower is so sh*t. Wallace's kicks toward the ingoal were all class.

How funny was Gould about Wallace's pass to Gordon for the second try. He made a comment about it being iffy. If it was Anasta or Mitchell Pearce I bet he would say it was brilliance.

Yep Wallace has looked good when his been given the opportunity to take some responsibility for kicking and playmaking.

Latest posts