What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R9 Sat - Cowboys v Panthers *Spoilers*

Munky

Coach
Was Wallace's kicking game as good as it sounded on the radio stream?

He seemed to be hitting space every time aswell as getting repeat sets.

kooriguy

Juniors
yes wallace was solid at half.. gower comes off and we win, coincidence i think not.
on another note i tip against the for the first time this year and they get up ffs.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Looks like my reverse psychology worked. Its nice to win for a change and I must say it came as a shock. Wallace was impressive and I agree maybe Gower is past it atleast as a halfback now that we win without him.

Having said all that the Cowboys were awful.

murraymob

Coach
kooriguy said:
yes wallace was solid at half.. gower comes off and we win, coincidence i think not.
on another note i tip against the for the first time this year and they get up ffs.
you are not the only one .I have tipped penrith all year except this week.We should tip them to get the 2 points next week

choc_soldier

Coach
murraymob said:
you are not the only one .I have tipped penrith all year except this week.We should tip them to get the 2 points next week

We'll get the 2 - we have the bye! :lol:

I didn't watch the game, only reading off live updates here on LU.

But it's finally good to get that gorilla off our back!

Charlie124

First Grade
Scott Minto should be shot, i dont think there is anyone in the world i hate more that that useless merkin. Him and Faumuina are the worst human beings on the face of the planet. Tonights display was absolutely disgusting and embarrassing to watch.

I would congradulate the panthers but they were only marginally better.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Penrith are shocking..as favourites they manage to play like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.. and as underdogs they win every time!

pantherz9103

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Penrith are shocking..as favourites they manage to play like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.. and as underdogs they win every time!

You seem disturbed by it... so imagine how us panther fans feel!! :x :p :crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hey they won me money..I am not concerned at all tonight. My one rule for 2007..never bet on the Panthers if they are favourites!

pantherz9103

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Hey they won me money..I am not concerned at all tonight. My one rule for 2007..never bet on the Panthers if they are favourites!

You could just about apply that rule to most seasons in the past 20 years or so. There is something about the Penrith culture that makes them freeze and play like gumbies when they are favourites :roll: I think we have too many 'confidence' players who are hot and cold. Mind you weren't that hot tonight just the Cowboys were very cold.

Munky

Coach
What did everyone make of Wallace playing halfback?

I only listened to the radio but it sounded as if his kicking and passing were spot on all night. Much better than Gower has been dishing up for the past three years.

Hopefully Elliot grows some balls and goes:
7. Wallace
6. Gower
For the next game.

Mr Saab

Referee
Gower is way too slow for the halves.
He is a hooker, but you have a hooker who is better than Gower.
Gower = no mans land

Latest posts