What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs boss mocks Super 14

***MH***

Bench
Tighthead said:
Yep - one trial game a year will help keep league strong in the West.

Rather than taking potshots at rugby union, perhaps Richardson should be taking potshots at league administrators who let the Reds die and can't make their minds up on further expansion.
Has Perth made an official bid or are they waiting for the NRL to invite them?

Misty Bee

First Grade
LF is part of the Penrith culture - anyone who brings a premiership to the club must be bagged mercilessly.

BTW, nice cameo from the Yawnionnotsoccer - who is the entire fan base for WA yawnion. Hope you enjoy Stupid 14 for the 2 weeks that it is on!

DIEHARD

----
Misty Bee said:
BTW, nice cameo from the Yawnionnotsoccer - who is the entire fan base for WA yawnion. Hope you enjoy Stupid 14 for the 2 weeks that it is on!

Oh I don't think LF is rugbynotsoccer. I think he is too arrogant to sneak around under alias'.

But I do believe this should be his avatar and not "Bender".

fatbot.gif

FATBOT

On second thoughts, you werent even calling LF him were you. :lol: Oh well. You confused me. But on that note I don't think LF goes around on alias' and I think he just laughs at people who do (not really on this site) accuse him of it.

dimitri

First Grade
rugbynotsoccer said:
He also does his best in embarassing Rugby Lite.
Who are souths to say to play "real rugby" they are sh*t @ rugby lite

And the "real game" isn't rugby league the light version offspring from union?
Face it your days in WA are gone stick to the north east coast.

Any money the bulldogs gonna play sh*t so the Souths look good just like a amatuer USA team who can't even beat non nrl clubs ahah and that was the kangaroos!! You won't fool many :clap:

youre a goose

your whole post is garbage so i wont bother picking it apart

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
rugbynotsoccer said:

Any money the bulldogs gonna play sh*t so the Souths look good just like a amatuer USA team who can't even beat non nrl clubs ahah and that was the kangaroos!! You won't fool many :clap:

Tit.
What the heck do you know about League in WA?
There are over 10000 League fans in Perth and we will get a top side back in the game!

Souths played well against the Dragons last week, it will be a good game tomorrow night!
Well done Shane (a former boss at Penrith LF?)

taipan

Referee
rugbynotsoccer said:

Your not John O"Neill's lovechild perhaps ?.Days in WA gone,you obviously have no idea of the NRL 's future direction in Australia.
The same idiotic statement that said there would never be rugby league in Lebanon,(courtesy of that union man Mike Carlton on 2UE in 2000 during theRLWC). Keep it up you might get an Oscar.

LESStar58

Referee
***MH*** said:
Tighthead said:

Rather than taking potshots at rugby union, perhaps Richardson should be taking potshots at league administrators who let the Reds die and can't make their minds up on further expansion.

they havent even been considered as a expansion team...yet. the 3 key cities are Gosford, Gold Coast and Wellington.

Matt M

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
***MH*** said:
Tighthead said:

they havent even been considered as a expansion team...yet. the 3 key cities are Gosford, Gold Coast and Wellington.

Of course they haven't been considered. They have very few juniors or any base to build on. I would love a team in Perth but lets not put a team there for the sake of it and just let them stuggle along each year, as we have seen with Melbourne. Instead lets put money into player development and play exhibition matches (like this trials) over there.

iggy plop

First Grade
A "Real game of football from the REAL RABBITOHS' CEO.

Well done Shane you have created media build up and awareness for the game while at the same time incorporating your sponsors' name, REAL.

Richo is a true professional and rugby lite (union) sure is inferior.

fieldo

Juniors
Rugby Union will succeed in Perth because we are sick of Gay FL getting shoved down our throats by the wankers at channel nine. ](*,)

I will suppport Rugby league to the end and any sport which goes up against the Gal FL in ward thinking losers.... :x [-X

Just look at the way they have carried on about Subiaco Oval #-o and not letting Union use it....oh fair dinkim....it was built by the tax payers not the Gal FL

Now just to let you all know when the Super 14 come to Perth the NRL will be strategically be placing games around their games to get the maximum benefit :mrgreen: ....therefore after May you will see some NRL games in Perth and eventually we will have a whole year of rugby to watch.....3 mths of Super Yawnion and a few NRL game sto put the icing on the cake. :D

The AFL boys are worried because we now have alot of KIwis and eastern states people in Perth and we love our Rugby. :lol:

Go the Bunnies

rugbynotsoccer

Juniors
wow your really smart.. quoting another person and trying to mock me with another persons words..

A rugby lite RL says RU has only ENG NZ AUS as competitive nations does that make all of you total dumbasses :roll:

Good on Lebanon with RL congrats but i couldn't care about lebanon province. Wonder what Syria plays.

rugbynotsoccer

Juniors
its smaller but not inferior, if you wanna know what inferior is look at petty Rugby Lite in New Zealand now thats inferior. :clap:

Let me use your words :lol:
DEAL WITH IT