What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Match

SOULS 04

Juniors
i'll be there for sure id say.

man some idiot last year through a coke bottle full of rocks and it hit my mate.... he is a big bastard and went looking for the bloke.... lucky for the bloke he was never found.

Bay56

First Grade
the risk of coming back to Canberra with a lump the size of a tennis ball on your head, maybe your wife raped, not to mention your pride and joy trashed ... so that's Campbelltown huh ... I think the sofa is a safer bet.

Thanks for the advice fellas ... I know someone who is not going to be too happy that we're not going

have been to the Manly and Melbourne games this year and I can say I didnt feel threatened at any stage ... in fact the friendly banter with oppoostion supporters is what made the day ... cnat understand supporters who take following sport to the next level of violence

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Ultra said:
Yeh, sounds like the bloke we encountered. I would be going this year, but got a weekend away with the missus planned ;)

a spot of fun with the missus aye governor? ;-)

Bay56

First Grade
Under 3 hours to go before kick-off ...

imo this match will be a real test of the mental toughness required to win premierships

As much as is written that we have an inferior roster compared with some of the stronger clubs I dont think that makes us the automatic choice for the wooden spoon. We have some fine talent at the club that can match it with the best as was shown last week. Some of that talent has not made FG and some has been ill prepared when elevated to the top grade.

You will usually find that body contact sport is 80% perspiration and 20% inspiration .. get the latter part of the equation right and you can make for some deficiencies in the former.

Today will be a test of how well Elliott has prepared the side mentally ... something that has gone missing in about 30-40% of Elliott's coaching at the Raiders.

We need to not only win the match but win well.

GO THE RAIDERS !!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
am patiently waiting for calinda to finish netball then ill be on my way to the game
probably still a good 2 hours off leaving my house :(

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I think with this match tonight raiders have learnt from there mistakes of last game against souths. This time they won't all go and get pissed the night before the game...

edabomb

First Grade
quinnm2006 said:
Just in case any of you guys are non-Canberra-dwellers like me I found this link a few years ago for Rabbitohs games. The call is quite ordinary but better than score updates in the Rugby.

http://www.rabbitohsradio.com/

Cheers for the link man. I'm listening to the first 15, if its going well I'll wait for the replay on Fox. If we're struggling I'll be listening in for a bit though.

Bay56

First Grade
PL won 44-6 ...

good result considering PL are still in with a good chance of getting a final 4 spot ... that will mean a final at home

greenhat

Juniors
I hope they do. The PL home final last year was awesome. Would they do it at Seiffert again do you reckon? Its a fantastic ground.
Was there today actually for blues vs Yass. Unfortunately it was the best game I saw all day.
:?

Bay56

First Grade
greenhat said:
I hope they do. The PL home final last year was awesome. Would they do it at Seiffert again do you reckon? Its a fantastic ground.
Was there today actually for blues vs Yass. Unfortunately it was the best game I saw all day.
:?

agree mate ... that was the last minute win from memory wasnt it ??

always great to return to Seiffert

greenhat

Juniors
Yea it was, a try right at the finish. Got the whole grandstand clapping them into the rooms.