What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Match

Boing Boing

Juniors
It is a danger game for sure, but my confidence, which has been absent for a long time, will be back if we can put them away. This will be a real test. I want us to score at least thirty. I know we can score more, we have the 5th best attack in the league, believe it or not.

skeepe

Immortal
Boing Boing said:
It is a danger game for sure, but my confidence, which has been absent for a long time, will be back if we can put them away. This will be a real test. I want us to score at least thirty. I know we can score more, we have the 5th best attack in the league, believe it or not.

Adam MacDougall has just been sacked by Souths. Hopefully this won't spur them on to play better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Merritt and quick and thats about it, so long as Turtell isnt opposing him, i dont see him being too much of a threat.

thickos

First Grade
I'm still extremely concerned about this game... Souths aren't as bad as everyone thinks or the ladder indicates. They are an ordinary team but they should have had more than 1 win... and they pushed us at home.

skeepe

Immortal
They are a better team without MacDruggall. He constantly created disharmony and was a real negative influence on the rest of the team.

Raider_69

Post Whore
its a danger game but only because this is the type of game we dont show up for

if we show up and play remotely near our best footy, we will account for them easily IMO

up to elliott and the boys to get the minds on the job. A clinical dusting of souths would go along way to giving us some credability coming into the finals. IMO more so then a awesome dominating win over the dragons

woodgers

Bench
Geez, looks like it could be a decent turn out for the Raiders! Pity it isn't at the SFS where you could really get the place going!