What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member

So Mal has basically stated that he's interested and could be keen to take it on. I guess Souths haven't officially approached him yet out of respect for JD. I hope that's the reason anyway. But if Mal has said he could be interested, we need to make the move, and make it very soon!

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

So Mal has basically stated that he's interested and could be keen to take it on. I guess Souths haven't officially approached him yet out of respect for JD. I hope that's the reason anyway. But if Mal has said he could be interested, we need to make the move, and make it very soon!

I bet Souths have approached Mal.
Informally.
Otherwise, this wouldn't be in the media.
Souths is leaking like a sieve.
That's how these stories are getting out in the media.
And the first, and main reason why any organization starts leaking info is dissatisfaction.
In our case, dissatisfaction with JD.
He is gone, it's just a matter of pretext now.
The next loss is the pretext.

Eric the great

Juniors
Does everyone forget mals last game as coach of Australia finished with a flogging with a much better side than what south’s apparently fields and we went into that game as red hot favourites

Hellray

Juniors
Does everyone forget mals last game as coach of Australia finished with a flogging with a much better side than what south’s apparently fields and we went into that game as red hot favourites
So if Bellamy lost his last ever coached game for the Storm to say the Gold Coast or the dragons, you wouldn’t sign him off the memory of one game also?

just silly haha

Thanks for posting, but the last thing Latrell needs is this idiot standing up for him.

0299B3C7-BC6E-4A29-9146-07145B0829D0.jpeg
And imho, Lats should be released pronto.

Go to Boxing.

He’s destroyed JD, he keeps flogging other players and he’s very ordinary.

I’m sorry Callmack buddy, I get around the forum, nobody want Lats at their club.

JD is an interim coach now, he knows he’s finished.

He let the lunatics take over the asylum, backed the wrong faction and he’s paying the hefty price.

As soon as Sam and John left, it was just a slow and glib drive to the footy cemetery.

He will probably never coach in he NRL again. Might join Wayne at his next club.

Shuster and Nathan Brown being released I heard.

Mal won’t handle Lats either. Make him worse because Mal is brutal.

Lat’s psychology is the most challenging issue facing South’s. He needs a lot of work. Great Shame.

It all started when Sully let Renno go. That was the beginning of the end.
He was the best player you had by a long shot and you couldn’t find a few extras bucks to keep him. It was nonsense.

Last edited:
JD is an interim coach now, he knows he’s finished.

He let the lunatics take over the asylum, backed the wrong faction and he’s paying the hefty price.

As soon as Sam and John left, it was just a slow and glib drive to the footy cemetery.

He will probably never coach in he NRL again. Might join Wayne at his next club.

Shuster and Nathan Brown being released I heard.

Mal won’t handle Lats either. Make him worse because Mal is brutal.

Lat’s psychology is the most challenging issue facing South’s. He needs a lot of work. Great Shame.

It all started when Sully let Renno go. That was the beginning of the end.
He was the best player you had by a long shot and you couldn’t find a few extras bucks to keep him. It was nonsense.

Smart post

handyman2190

Bench
At least when Richo was here he recruited decent players,since he left our recruitment has been diabolical, take burgess as eg, who have we targeted or bought to replace tom, our pack is weak,we dont have an enforcer,and while Richo may have some radical ideas, weve needed a smart fellow like him since he left

At least when Richo was here he recruited decent players,since he left our recruitment has been diabolical, take burgess as eg, who have we targeted or bought to replace tom, our pack is weak,we dont have an enforcer,and while Richo may have some radical ideas, weve needed a smart fellow like him since he left
Yep, spot on.

What he did was recruit Mark Hughes ( now at the dogs) as recruitment manager and of course you had overseas operations who spotted Burgii.

I don’t understand why this forum is so timid about Latrell.

I call upon your leader @callmack1 to publically condemn Latrell Mitchell in this thread.

Latest posts