What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

And you know this, how??
Because I read about it last night. I will find the link for you today.

Latrell is poison, he’s pretty much destroyed your club and is an embarrassment to the whole league.

Because he’s an ignorant selfish tool who on average plays 10.8 games a season.

Everyone is laughing at South’s and all the old 5owfs prejudice is back including the circlejerker muppets here on LU.

speedster

Juniors
How about people have their own opinions instead of calling on others to have the same opinions as themselves. That's a bit silly.

It seems it is the age of calling for things. People all over the world are calling for peace in the middle east and for everyone to be nice and sing kumbaya.

I have tried this myself. I call for a million bucks and a shrubbery. Same result though. Doesn't work.

I call for less calling for shit. :)

Because I read about it last night. I will find the link for you today.

Latrell is poison, he’s pretty much destroyed your club and is an embarrassment to the whole league.

Because he’s an ignorant selfish tool who on average plays 10.8 games a season.

Everyone is laughing at South’s and all the old 5owfs prejudice is back including the circlejerker muppets here on LU.

Common sense prevails correct

How about people have their own opinions instead of calling on others to have the same opinions as themselves. That's a bit silly.

It seems it is the age of calling for things. People all over the world are calling for peace in the middle east and for everyone to be nice and sing kumbaya.

I have tried this myself. I call for a million bucks and a shrubbery. Same result though. Doesn't work.

I call for less calling for shit. :)
Silence in this instance is the same as supporting the selfish petulant flog.

Anybody who doesn’t condemn Fathead is with him.

He doesn’t wear the red and green, that’s probably the greatest insult I can throw at him, but facts don’t care about his feelings.

He couldn’t care less about South’s or he would have checked his behaviour years ago.

He gets out there and it’s like he’s looking to mug and hurt someone.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

The hit on Manu, I appreciate he’s a rooster, broke his jaw and most of his face.

Coward dog shot.

At SGI, one guy said he’d burn his 40 year membership if Latrell arrived. I’d film it and post it.

Demand justice for Souths and your rich and layered history with some of the best players and people in the games history. 20 premierships or a number no one can calculate. What a history, amazing and honourable….

Clive Churchill, Charlie Frith, Nathan Merritt. It brings a lump to the throat just typing out those names.

Sack the monster that is Latrell Mitchell. F$&k him and everything he stands for.

Mac can boot me off your forum, but this gentlemen, this is a hill worth dying on.

speedster

Juniors

He doesn’t wear the red and green, that’s probably the greatest insult I can throw at him, but facts don’t care about his feelings.

He couldn’t care less about South’s or he would have checked his behaviour years ago.

The hit on Manu, I appreciate he’s a rooster, broke his jaw and most of his face.

Coward dog shot.

At SGI, one guy said he’d burn his 40 year membership if Latrell arrived. I’d film it and post it.

Demand justice for Souths and your rich and layered history with some of the best players and people in the games history. 20 premierships or a number no one can calculate. What a history, amazing and honourable….

Clive Churchill, Charlie Frith, Nathan Merritt. It brings a lump to the throat just typing out those names.

Sack the monster that is Latrell Mitchell. F$&k him and everything he stands for.

Mac can boot me off your forum, but this gentlemen, this is a hill worth dying on.
You forgot to add he ran over your dog and rooted your grandmother. 😆

Coward dog shot.

TSP (thats 21 premierships not 20 premierships) TSP this was a brilliant captivating read in deed straight from the heart and straight to the point bravo bravo bravo well done Sir this was a 1st class post.

Well if Lats wasn’t a thug, was operational and having a go (and in the centres), you might have turned that game around tonight.

And many others.

But that’s never going to happen.

He’s done so many of these “ born again Lats” nonsenses, you can set your clock to it.

The players showed a lot of courage tonight, they shouldn’t have been asked to.

Just send the cretin to ESL or boxing.

I hope he’s happy ruining JD’s career, causing hardship to his family etc because he wanted to play the fool with South’s.

Make South Sydney Proud again

Last edited:
Sister is off to New Zealand on Wednesday @callmack1 for a holiday.

I will find out tomorrow where she’s going and post it up. If she’s in your city, I’ll give her a gift to give you.

Yeah it was Wayne and Richo falling out about Latrell and then him and papas got into a fight.

callmack1

Staff member

For f**k sake, I knew this would happen! I just knew it! As soon as the game finished, I said to my mate who I was watching with, "what's the bet they say that's enough for JD to keep his job?" And it has been. Friggin ridiculous!

I love JD as a person and I'm as gutted as anyone he hasn't worked out. I would've loved him to be a successful long-term coach here, in fact, I'd still love for this to all somehow turn around and for that to happen. But the reality is, it won't. The reality is that JD is not the man for the job and he simply cannot turn this around. If he could, it would have happened over the Pre-Season. But nothing has been fixed at all. If anything, we've gotten worse and that is just inexcusable.

We already know this, everyone can see it, so why not rip the band aid off now and just do it?? The sooner you do it, the sooner we can hopefully recover from this. The longer JD stays, the longer we're just reading water and the more games go down the drain. It's just delaying the inevitable.

Our club is so f**king weak. I hate to say it but do you really think a club like the Roosters would accept this and give him more time? No chance in hell.

Last night was certainly more heart and effort, but it still wasn't acceptable and it's still not good enough for JD to keep his job.

Very disappointed the club has taken this stance. In saying that, I hope they make me eat my words.

callmack1

Staff member
Sister is off to New Zealand on Wednesday @callmack1 for a holiday.

I will find out tomorrow where she’s going and post it up. If she’s in your city, I’ll give her a gift to give you.

Yeah it was Wayne and Richo falling out about Latrell and then him and papas got into a fight.
Oh awesome mate!! Keep me posted!! I'm in New Plymouth.

For f**k sake, I knew this would happen! I just knew it! As soon as the game finished, I said to my mate who I was watching with, "what's the bet they say that's enough for JD to keep his job?" And it has been. Friggin ridiculous!

I love JD as a person and I'm as gutted as anyone he hasn't worked out. I would've loved him to be a successful long-term coach here, in fact, I'd still love for this to all somehow turn around and for that to happen. But the reality is, it won't. The reality is that JD is not the man for the job and he simply cannot turn this around. If he could, it would have happened over the Pre-Season. But nothing has been fixed at all. If anything, we've gotten worse and that is just inexcusable.

We already know this, everyone can see it, so why not rip the band aid off now and just do it?? The sooner you do it, the sooner we can hopefully recover from this. The longer JD stays, the longer we're just reading water and the more games go down the drain. It's just delaying the inevitable.

Our club is so f**king weak. I hate to say it but do you really think a club like the Roosters would accept this and give him more time? No chance in hell.

Last night was certainly more heart and effort, but it still wasn't acceptable and it's still not good enough for JD to keep his job.

Very disappointed the club has taken this stance. In saying that, I hope they make me eat my words.

Now that's talking straight down the line Mr Callmack.

No one is attacking JD as a person, I get that and agree with it.

But the South’s cadre saw enough in one game to think that he can turn it around. For all their high profile and success, a gnat has a higher Iq and at least a better memory.

Im not sure Richo will be too impressed, he won’t to be anywhere east of Drummoyne now.

I guess JD, well he can’t do too much damage in the bye.

Maybe Mal pulling out didn’t help things either, he was pretty rude.

So i guess it’s all back on Latrell now. Safe hands.

I don’t how you guys put up with it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Coward dog shot.

Nah this is proper f**ked. Latrell is not getting sacked. Latrell will probably be moved to the centres where he is the best centre in the game. Latrell is not a monster and is rather just a passionate footy player. He does dumb shit in the spur of the moment but fans saying shit like this is what makes players off themselves...

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench

Brother callmack, i for once disagree, yes he stuffed up molycodling players and putting the group offside, and he should have realised it end of last season and fixed it,but i think his philosophy has changed by dropping cookie and blooding jai, in saying that,it wouldnt matter if jesus was given this team now, with all the injuries even before the season started we had no chance,there is at least 4mill sitting on the sidelines and noone can stop whats happening, let him go lets see ,i dont expect to win the next 2, this season is over,so paying jd 400 to walk and paying someone else is a waste

Latest posts