What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
Bravo....... that was my point mate and then he wanted to start a fight as he always does......

Hang around here some more and you'll see what I mean....

Back to topic and it'd be great to have Murray extended on a 4-5 year deal....

Fui also needs to be signed up ASAP too.......

Hopefully the club will learn we can't leave things be and need to be on the front foot always and not just let things sit for a while.......
Taa. As long as i dont get dragged into the back n forth stuff.

Murray has huge potential plus now particularly with Crichton going he's now even more important.

Fui i like and also has huge potential. Was really looking forward the backrow combo of Murray, Crichton and Fui. Throw in Sam at times covering and wow what an exciting backrow.

Then throw in a front row of Sam at times plus alternating twins. Great stuff!

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors

Murray has huge potential plus now particularly with Crichton going he's now even more important.

Fui i like and also has huge potential. Was really looking forward the backrow combo of Murray, Crichton and Fui. Throw in Sam at times covering and wow what an exciting backrow.

Agree.
Club needs to now lock down both Murray & Fui.

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
It was the name of someone off Facebook. If I had thought (before it got the response that it did) that the person was on this board I wouldn't have posted it.

Just wanted to point out a proven bullshit artist so other fans wouldn't buy into his bullshit
Ok. As i said prior i dont wanna get dragged into things so there's that to keep in mind.

But just because its from another site doesnt change things. Anybody with half-decent skills could use that info for identity theft, etc. Paricularly if somebodys giving up their name so freely even if its on private messaging (that said they coulda provided a fake name) then theyre likely to have other pathetic internet security.

Anyways. Just my opinion. So no offence. Its your post so do what you like but i'd go back and edit it if it was mine. Its just simple internet ettiquette or consideration for people even if they are total strangers and you're calling them out for there bullshit.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
:joy: Identity theft? I don't see how, but each to their own.

Someone tried to quote information from a source that's been proven to be full of shit.

So I made sure other fans of the club knew he was full of shit, so they don't get unnecessarily worked up if they read something there that they don't like.

He's just another kid trying to share something they've read online and claimed to have an "inside source"

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Shouldn't be breaching someone's confidentiality like that....

It's not right......

He may read this forum and join and if he reports it good on him I'll say......

There are so many out there I reckon that don't like their info being shared......

The South Sydney Rabbitohs for Life Facebook page does post a lot of good things........

You don't like much at all of what anyone says.....

Some of it is very sensible talk......

@callmack1 you may like to like that page on Facebook......
Shouldn't be breaching someone's confidentiality like that....

It's not right......

He may read this forum and join and if he reports it good on him I'll say......

There are so many out there I reckon that don't like their info being shared......

The South Sydney Rabbitohs for Life Facebook page does post a lot of good things........

You don't like much at all of what anyone says.....

Some of it is very sensible talk......

@callmack1 you may like to like that page on Facebook......
Fletcher has admitted that he just shares things he reads online and pretends it's from an inside source.

Of course you would like that page :joy::joy::joy::joy: If he's not you he's exactly the same as you

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
LMAO at the utter jealousy........ it's bloody fantastic.....

I know a man who used to be on the Souths board and he still has connections these days and no way will I give his name for confidentiality reasons......

Southy
Callmack

They'll get my information when I get it which is just every so often......:D

I also have another guy who occasionally gets word plus a mate who's best mate works for FOX and gets word at least a week before it's published in the news......:D:D

Doyen is very trustworthy too and wise so I will add him in if I get word too.....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
LMAO at the utter jealousy........ it's bloody fantastic.....

I know a man who used to be on the Souths board and he still has connections these days and no way will I give his name for confidentiality reasons......

Southy
Callmack

They'll get my information when I get it which is just every so often......:D

I also have another guy who occasionally gets word plus a mate who's best mate works for FOX and gets word at least a week before it's published in the news......:D:D

Doyen is very trustworthy too and wise so I will add him in if I get word too.....
Sure thing Gossip Girl.

You're a bullshit artist and if you weren't, you'd have no reason to get this pissy and insecure over one person not believing you.

There'd be no ":sob::sob::sob:He's jealous, he hates me, you're going to get banned :sob::sob::sob:" unless you were the most thin skinned person on the planet.

So you're either the most thin skinned person on the planet or a liar.

Whichever one makes you feel less shame is fine by me

Reactions: OVP

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
:joy: Identity theft? I don't see how, but each to their own.

Someone tried to quote information from a source that's been proven to be full of shit.

So I made sure other fans of the club knew he was full of shit, so they don't get unnecessarily worked up if they read something there that they don't like.

He's just another kid trying to share something they've read online and claimed to have an "inside source"
A legit name of somebody is one piece of the puzzle. You could start looking at his various accounts from there and try to find other bits of info. Hacks can occur and the info goes up for sale and some more info may be linked there. Perhaps he has the same password on every single online account. You then have access to every account. Get enough vital pieces and you can use that identity.

Given he's (supposedly) a kid then there may be less usable info but still...

But yeh, each to their own.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sure thing Gossip Girl.

You're a bullshit artist and if you weren't, you'd have no reason to get this pissy and insecure over one person not believing you.

There'd be no ":sob::sob::sob:He's jealous, he hates me, you're going to get banned :sob::sob::sob:" unless you were the most thin skinned person on the planet.

So you're either the most thin skinned person on the planet or a liar.

Whichever one makes you feel less shame is fine by me
I'm not pissed at all......

I'm very calm.....

I don't care what you think.....

I just don't bullshit like yourself...

I notice since you've been here you haven't spoken barely any footy with me. All your replies are pretty much to stir the pot and you think you're winning and feel better about yourself......

I'm not the only one who has said that's not on and they'll be others too who will say you can't breach confidentiality like that..... I suggest you read forum rules actually..... that's me helping you out here....

I've got a very tough skin and I find your antics to make yourself feel better very shallow indeed....

If you think I'm a liar suit yourself........ more to worry about in life than a little keyboard warrior making himself feel all big and mighty....

Cheerio.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
A legit name of somebody is one piece of the puzzle. You could start looking at his various accounts from there and try to find other bits of info. Hacks can occur and the info goes up for sale and some more info may be linked there. Perhaps he has the same password on every single online account. You then have access to every account. Get enough vital pieces and you can use that identity.

Given he's (supposedly) a kid then there may be less usable info but still...

But yeh, each to their own.
I wouldn't worry mate.......

Let's go back to footy talk......

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I'm not pissed at all......

I'm very calm.....

I don't care what you think.....

I just don't bullshit like yourself...

I notice since you've been here you haven't spoken barely any footy with me. All your replies are pretty much to stir the pot and you think you're winning and feel better about yourself......

I'm not the only one who has said that's not on and they'll be others too who will say you can't breach confidentiality like that..... I suggest you read forum rules actually..... that's me helping you out here....

I've got a very tough skin and I find your antics to make yourself feel better very shallow indeed....

If you think I'm a liar suit yourself........ more to worry about in life than a little keyboard warrior making himself feel all big and mighty....

Cheerio.......
Yeah, lots of people go on big, ranty tantrums if they aren't thin skinned or lying.

Thanks for continuing to prove my point for me

Travitoh

First Grade
@Travitoh hey mate do you know if Kennar is just signed for one or two seasons??

I'm really looking forward to watching this guy play...

I assume two years? It's a pretty standard length for a player of his age & current standing.
Seemed to be highly rated when with Melbourne and even when he signed for the Dogs so hopefully he can realise his potential.
Jesse Arthars is the one that i look forward to seeing and hope gets a good crack at it early.

Rabbitoad

Juniors

Rabbits20

Immortal
I assume two years? It's a pretty standard length for a player of his age & current standing.
Seemed to be highly rated when with Melbourne and even when he signed for the Dogs so hopefully he can realise his potential.
Jesse Arthars is the one that i look forward to seeing and hope gets a good crack at it early.
Yeah he's a big motor I think.....

I see Kennar, Jennings, Hunt, Graham and Fui ahead of Arthars at this stage.....

Braidon Burns better pick his socks up too with the shit work and catching bombs too......

With these young guys some will make it and go well but then some chase money elsewhere. Some of them just won't make it and will languish in NSW Cup....

The potential is there with Burns but how much does he want it??

Veracity

Juniors
Yeah he's a big motor I think.....

I see Kennar, Jennings, Hunt, Graham and Fui ahead of Arthars at this stage.....

Braidon Burns better pick his socks up too with the shit work and catching bombs too......

With these young guys some will make it and go well but then some chase money elsewhere. Some of them just won't make it and will languish in NSW Cup....

The potential is there with Burns but how much does he want it??

Maybe he’lol be another Bryan FLETCHER

Itsamansgame

Juniors
GOD I WISH WE COULD OFFLOAD FOUR FINGERED FANNY TO THE RORTERS BEFORE THE SEASONS START,IMO HE'S CASTING A DARK CLOUD OVER MY ENJOYMENT OF THE SEASON AHEAD.
image.jpeg

burgibigbash

Juniors

We also have Sutton, Clark, Britt, Talakai and young tava'ale as more than handy backup.

I like the fact that we have gone out and strengthened the depth in the frontrow with Nicholls, Leuluai , Tatola , plus Musgrove and young guns Johnston and Rodwell.

Rodwell is a beauty. It wouldn't surprise me to see him start out at lock and push Murray to an edge when Angus leaves in 2019.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We also have Sutton, Clark, Britt, Talakai and young tava'ale as more than handy backup.

I like the fact that we have gone out and strengthened the depth in the frontrow with Nicholls, Leuluai , Tatola , plus Musgrove and young guns Johnston and Rodwell.

Rodwell is a beauty. It wouldn't surprise me to see him start out at lock and push Murray to an edge when Angus leaves in 2019.
Sorry but Clark is too slow for the back row these days...... our opposition would have a field day......

Also lots of these young ones will need time at Norths as well....

We have to be aware as well that some will be good and some just won't cut it.... that's what happens when you get lots of youngsters..... then when some of em become good they chase money elsewhere..........

Leuluai is a back rower I believe....