What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
What sort of service would we get from a guy who was denied a chance to return to first grade with a team that he truly loves and possibly finish out his career with. Would be plain dumb, not to mention heartless, not to release him.
We'll never know. ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Seibold is a man of his word,now let's see if he's a man with a plan?
Why,why,why release him,when your trying to win a premiership and there isn't a better option available?
Just plain f**king dumb in my opinion!
This may be his first big blunder as head coach Seibs.

Tigers had better be paying all of it too!

Or it could be a masterstroke..

Rabbits20

Immortal
From what I’ve read on forums it sounds like Seibold rates Brittain quite highly and I’m all for Seibold’s judgements. We might see Brittain debut before Origin 3.

As for Farah returning home, I’m a big fan of this move. Keeping him could only cause him to become spiteful, as he’ll have to linger in reserve grade for the majority of the year. It’s also just a nice guy move. Not looking forward to playing the tigers now though. They will be even more fired up to beat us with Robbie leading them.
It's looking like when we play the Tigers it'll be Sutto' 300th.

So we have plenty to play for too...

Agree though a massive danger game.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
This may be his first big blunder as head coach Seibs.

Tigers had better be paying all of it too!

Or it could be a masterstroke..
:joy: So you're too insecure to state your opinion without giving yourself an out in case you're wrong.

Classic Fletch :joy:

ThingFish

Juniors
Holy crap! The death riders have come out of the woodwork over this one :joy::joy:
All of a sudden we’re not premiership certs anymore, we’ve got Cookie half in the grave and it’s all hopeless. :joy::joy: Who would of thought Robbie Farah held the key to 22 :joy::joy: Not an amazing team, under an inspirational coach, on a streak we haven’t seen the likes of in over 20yrs. No they can’t possibly cope with the loss of a second string hooker, that most wanted gone gone anyway:joy:

Itsamansgame

Juniors
What sort of service would we get from a guy who was denied a chance to return to first grade with a team that he truly loves and possibly finish out his career with. Would be plain dumb, not to mention heartless, not to release him.
He's a grown man and it's a big mans world,he signed a 2 year contract and nobody was holding him to ransom to do so.What do Souths owe Farah...zero,Wobbie is a show pony with an oversized opinion of himself who likes grandstanding and attention as an example his sitting on the Leichardt oval scoreboard,now he's getting himself his 10 minutes of fame again.
As for being heartless,"give me a break",it's a business that is obliged to give its members and sponsors the best it can to deliver a premiership,not to let a player leave to another club that has weakened the mechanism that was put in place to do so!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Holy crap! The death riders have come out of the woodwork over this one :joy::joy:
All of a sudden we’re not premiership certs anymore, we’ve got Cookie half in the grave and it’s all hopeless. :joy::joy: Who would of thought Robbie Farah held the key to 22 :joy::joy: Not an amazing team, under an inspirational coach, on a streak we haven’t seen the likes of in over 20yrs. No they can’t possibly cope with the loss of a second string hooker, that most wanted gone gone anyway:joy:
It's not about we won't cope,it's about being in such a strong position this year and removing a player that has been great for us over the last 2 rounds and is a proven first grade player...and replacing with what, somebody with the same abilities or better?

Rabbitoad

Juniors
It's not about we won't cope,it's about being in such a strong position this year and removing a player that has been great for us over the last 2 rounds and is a proven first grade player...and replacing with what, somebody with the same abilities or better?
A back up player who likely wouldn't have played another first grade game for us.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Absolutely right. Weakens our depth in the important hooker position....

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's a grown man and it's a big mans world,he signed a 2 year contract and nobody was holding him to ransom to do so.What do Souths owe Farah...zero,Wobbie is a show pony with an oversized opinion of himself who likes grandstanding and attention as an example his sitting on the Leichardt oval scoreboard,now he's getting himself his 10 minutes of fame again.
As for being heartless,"give me a break",it's a business that is obliged to give its members and sponsors the best it can to deliver a premiership,not to let a player leave to another club that has weakened the mechanism that was put in place to do so!
On fire Itsa mate and I love it!!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
8b5r7FvvZsMDPz8-Fkf12ZbdoojySMbbdtUgLbR1QFFI_KfuGk-KnQzLM1gdeuH04ECsi_HUvP7LrlrVJYX62mI8Rbkgro1yh-Ffy7A=w480-h270-nc

hunters

Juniors
Grandstanding and attention? I haven't heard a peep out of him all year. He's been playing reserves week in week out and doing his job but a good opportunity has come his way. Good luck to the guy.

Last edited:

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Grandstanding and attention? I haven't heard a peep out of him all year. He's been playing reserves week in week o

Grandstanding and attention? I haven't heard a peep out of him all year. He's been playing reserves week in week out and doing his job but a good opportunity has come his way. Good luck to the guy.
f**knuckle Farah would of had this planned ages ago,the prodigal son returns to Leichardt,well great that Souths played a part in his soap opera.
Now name a player that has the same ability as Farah to replace Cook if required that is on our roster at the moment.
Then name a player with the same abilities that's available on the market at the moment to fill the void!
Dumb f**king business!