What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
You can't rush guys back from hamstrings, they need to be 100% or you're just asking for them to ping again. So that's AJ and Jennings most likely out.
If GI sitting out v Brisbane was more a precaution than anything else then he'll be good to go v Canberra.
I don't recall what Graham's injury was but by the sound of things he won't be far away.
Burns has shown he is more than capable at centre.
We should have the troops available to take down Canberra without having to take any risks on players. If we can't then there are bigger issues at play than missing a couple of outside backs.

southsport

First Grade
You can't rush guys back from hamstrings, they need to be 100% or you're just asking for them to ping again. So that's AJ and Jennings most likely out.
If GI sitting out v Brisbane was more a precaution than anything else then he'll be good to go v Canberra.
I don't recall what Graham's injury was but by the sound of things he won't be far away.
We should have the troops available to take down Canberra without having to take any risks on players. If we can't then there are bigger issues at play than missing a couple of outside backs.
I'm expecting GI, AJ and Graham all to be ruled fit to play this week.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I'm sure Seib's won't rush back who's not 100% and I'm sure neither Seib's or the players would like to lose our remaining 2 games.
We are in no way certain of a top 4 spot and if you think we can win it from outside the 4 your dreaming.
Who wants to go into the first week of the semis playing sudden death?
We don't want any bad habits going into the semis,losing the remaining 2 games would be top of the bad habits list,winning is the best habit by a country mile and with that top 4 spot who knows the holy grail may be waiting.
I definitely prefer a 2014 result than the 2015 result,we were hopeless going into defending our title and that losing habit continued into our semi!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I'm sure Seib's won't rush back who's not 100% and I'm sure neither Seib's or the players would like to lose our remaining 2 games.
We are in no way certain of a top 4 spot and if you think we can win it from outside the 4 your dreaming.
Who wants to go into the first week of the semis playing sudden death?
We don't want any bad habits going into the semis,losing the remaining 2 games would be top of the bad habits list,winning is the best habit by a country mile and with that top 4 spot who knows the holy grail may be waiting.
I definitely prefer a 2014 result than the 2015 result,we were hopeless going into defending our title and that losing habit continued into our semi!
WINNERS ARE f**kING GRINNERS!

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry I disagree. Making top four is vital. If we put in a massive one week one then the week off would be just what we need.

If we finish out of the 4 we can not win the comp imo. You can’t just have the boys back and see right they haven’t played together in ages and are rusty blowing out cobwebs but I need your best game and flick a fuse... that’s not how footy always works imo.
Agreed, this next game against the Raiders is gonna be vital and I don't think we can afford to rest anyone. It's gonna be a tough match up after what Canberra showed today but it is a chance for us to get back on track.

I'm also expecting GI, Graham and AJ all to return this week.

On another note, @Different kind of Rabbit, could you please make a match thread for our next game? Cheers mate.

ThingFish

Juniors
Agreed, this next game against the Raiders is gonna be vital and I don't think we can afford to rest anyone. It's gonna be a tough match up after what Canberra showed today but it is a chance for us to get back on track.

I'm also expecting GI, Graham and AJ all to return this week.

On another note, @Different kind of Rabbit, could you please make a match thread for our next game? Cheers mate.
I’m just saying if they’re 100% play em. If they’re 90% don’t. If you play a 90% hammy injured player your gonna risk them for the finals. I rather finish 5th and have a fully fit finals team, than finish 4th and not have a team to play finals. I guess the club is lucky no one on this forum gets a say:joy::joy:

callmack1

Staff member
I’m just saying if they’re 100% play em. If they’re 90% don’t. If you play a 90% hammy injured player your gonna risk them for the finals. I rather finish 5th and have a fully fit finals team, than finish 4th and not have a team to play finals. I guess the club is lucky no one on this forum gets a say:joy::joy:
Yea bro, I completely agree with that point but Seibs is a smart man and the players know themselves better than anyone else, I think the right call will be made either way.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Trav don't underestimate the Raiders with nothing to lose playing adlib footy,it's when their most dangerous.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
We are playing 2 very unpredictable teams in our remaining games,anything could happen.
I think the game plan is quite simple and it's what every coach would tell their players from juniors through to international level,value possession,complete your sets,a good kick and chase make your takles count and play to the whistle!