What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

250excf

Juniors
I really like Jennings, didn't think I would because of his brother but he's got guts and is very skilled.
Hope Souths keep him.
Totally agree mate never cowers and surrenders to the ground on kick returns as some have done love his toughness and positioning hope we resign him:thumbsup::thumbsup:

250excf

Juniors
I’m watching the 2014 box set with a few cans. Man I don’t know why AJ can’t just be satisfied being a world class winger. His wing D and finishing was World class in 2014.
Very true mate,I think he played for Australia after that on the wing,the issue must be fullbacks earn more $$$,everyone including himself realises he’s a better winger :thumbsup:
I still hope Jennings resigns

250excf

Juniors
I’m watching the 2014 box set with a few cans. Man I don’t know why AJ can’t just be satisfied being a world class winger. His wing D and finishing was World class in 2014.
I love my 2014 box set especially the run into the finals when we just absolutely overpowered all that came before us,was an amazing show of brute force and Teo and Sam together were unbelievable gives me goosebumps and listening to the likes of Gus Gould , Ray Warren ,Sterling and Johns just amazed at the power we had and the wraps they gave us ......great times mate I can’t remember anything like it in my time we belted them all:sunglasses::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ThingFish

Juniors
Very true mate,I think he played for Australia after that on the wing,the issue must be fullbacks earn more $$$,everyone including himself realises he’s a better winger :thumbsup:
I still hope Jennings resigns
Amen brother. He could be the greatest winger since Ziggy and Merro. I know the $$$ are what the kids are about, but he could write a Sutto like chapter in the great history book of SSRLFC.

ThingFish

Juniors
I love my 2014 box set especially the run into the finals when we just absolutely overpowered all that came before us,was an amazing show of brute force and Teo and Sam together were unbelievable gives me goosebumps and listening to the likes of Gus Gould , Ray Warren ,Sterling and Johns just amazed at the power we had and the wraps they gave us ......great times mate I can’t remember anything like it in my time we belted them all:sunglasses::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Brother the turning point was Teo’s atomic wedgie on Pearce. My greatest moment as a Bunny was able to buy TE’O and his friend a beer at the St. Helen’s WCC game.

250excf

Juniors
Amen brother. He could be the greatest winger since Ziggy and Merro. I know the $$$ are what the kids are about, but he could write a Sutto like chapter in the great history book of SSRLFC.
I think he’s better than Ziggy and Merro , no disrespect but bloody oath he could definitely write his own chapter if he was happy to own that wing soot

250excf

Juniors
Brother the turning point was Teo’s atomic wedgie on Pearce. My greatest moment as a Bunny was able to buy TE’O and his friend a beer at the St. Helen’s WCC game.
Two was an absolute gun in my opinion one of the hardest running and hitting forwards of all time such a shame he bailed

ThingFish

Juniors
Two was an absolute gun in my opinion one of the hardest running and hitting forwards of all time such a shame he bailed
That try to put us up 18-12 against the scummers was season changing as well. As soon as he came on at 12-0 down we started getting momentum. We owe 21 to Ben Te’o. I thought it then and on every rewatch of that final series I’m more convinced.

ThingFish

Juniors
He did bail, but he was sitting with us (our tour group) during the WCC and he said he had to because Wieldler destroyed his rep and the NRL did nothing to back him up. He was dirty with the NRL and said he’d never ever return. He loved Sammy because he invited him into his unit to live, and he loved the Bunnies because they stood by him.

callmack1

Staff member
Man, I miss Ben Te'o. He was such a great second rower and despite playing for Queensland, was super under rated in my opinion. Will never, ever forget his try in the 2014 Preliminary final. It was all power and passion!

250excf

Juniors
Man, I miss Ben Te'o. He was such a great second rower and despite playing for Queensland, was super under rated in my opinion. Will never, ever forget his try in the 2014 Preliminary final. It was all power and passion!
Was that when he got the ball about 8 metres from the line down that right edge and he had 3 dudes on him and dragged them alll over the line with him to score .?
I loved that try it was an epic try and a very critical turning point so powerful
Rate Teo right up there next to Sam actually :thumbsup::thumbsup:

250excf

Juniors
The Mole: Souths signs Buddy Gordon and AJ wants a release before the start of 2019 season
Nooooo no no Buddy Gordon ru kidding me for AJ nooooo
Does that mean Inglis wants fullback ?
Why sign Gordon when Jennings is still waiting ,if we lose AJ and Jennings I will be fuming wtf