What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
There are two kinds of million dollar player in the NRL today.
Proven studs
Panic buys

David Fifita on $1m will be closer to the latter imo.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I just don’t know to be honest... Bennett loves Sam.
We can wish though. The Fafita talk is very real. He met with Souths officials yesterday. Souths have a lot freed up cash after those nine were cut, retired and signed elsewhere. On Sam, I hope to god he's still able to play. All clubs need a Sam Burgess to win a comp. We've already got one, the real one

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Proven studs
Panic buys

Only time will tell. From what I've seen of him, he's definitely up there. We need to recruit big game players. Otherwise we will remain in the second drawer. Roosters, Canberra will be around a long time.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Proven studs
Panic buys

All players should take it serious when they get offered the million. Who knows when an injury will catch them and that price is quartered.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
The only info I have is David has spoken to Wayne Bennett on a possible move to the Rabbitohs and he's admitted that to media. He appears to be very keen on the idea and I think he's made up his mind (AS WELL AS HIS CHIEF ADVISOR HIS MUM) that the move would be a good idea for him and his career. He has said he owes him career so far to the coach and he's like family. My opinion is David Fafita will be joining the Rabbitohs some time in the very near future.
Callmack, if you can have a look at channel nine news yesterday 22nd Oct on the net or nine now app. Go forward to sports news.

callmack1

Staff member
Callmack, if you can have a look at channel nine news yesterday 22nd Oct on the net or nine now app. Go forward to sports news.
Yea bro, I saw it online.

We can wish though. The Fafita talk is very real. He met with Souths officials yesterday. Souths have a lot freed up cash after those nine were cut, retired and signed elsewhere. On Sam, I hope to god he's still able to play. All clubs need a Sam Burgess to win a comp. We've already got one, the real one
How do you know he met with Souths officials?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Fifita is no burgess either... Sounds like spending big money on potential which is why clubs are continually at the bottom.

Easts are the benchmark as to how to build a side.

I don't see any $800 000 forwards there.

That money is spent on halves and fullback.