What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

250excf

Juniors
Mate look up the word hypocrite
Are you serious
You clowns have bought Crighton Keary Tedesco Cronk to name a few in the last few seasons you also bought SBW to win you a comp
You are pathetic why don’t you F off back to guppy late land you tool
Oh we need a better fullback and halfback let’s somehow magically buy the best fullback and best halfback in the world together in the same offseason , you are close minded moron :middle_finger:

Peter Quinn

Juniors
When are Souths going to realise that chequebook rugby league doesn't work?
Holy shit!! It did for the chook. I have always paid my respects and congratulate those who deserve it. The Roosters paid a hell of a lot of money to win those two comps. And I guess they had to pay out just as much to get eyes to close as well. Now Cronks gone, let's see if you can make it three. I get the feeling your cheating must now cease. Chequebooks were used back in the 70s by Easts and it's happened again. Of all clubs, Easts cany say too much about chequebooks. Anyway, good on us diddleydoo

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Oh we need a better fullback and halfback let’s somehow magically buy the best fullback and best halfback in the world together in the same offseason , you are close minded moron :middle_finger:
Old diddleydoo can't see past a trophy. I guess he loves his roosters that much he is prepared to speak untruths. Poor bugger. Hey diddley, some news for you. Once you get up the top of anything, there's only one way you can go after that and that's back down again. We have to make sure you don't tread on too many toes or the wrong toes going up, because as sure as the sunrise, you will run into them when your on your way back down.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
He had a great second half to the season and would never go back to Souths. As Angus got on the team bus after the Grand Final, someone called out to Angus "f**k Souths", to which Angus responded with a big grin on his face "yeah f**k them".
Hahaha bloke just won a grand final.. pretty sure someone could have yelled out that they f**ked his missus and he’d still have a smile on his face :joy:

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Our draw is a tough one - don’t know if this is the place to write it - I’m sure a mod or similar will let me know

Attachments

• 724A4F98-F853-4F32-AFB2-2B52F2B2F2FB.jpeg
    724A4F98-F853-4F32-AFB2-2B52F2B2F2FB.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3

callmack1

Staff member
'NRL ornament' Burgess, Souths facing hard call on future and cap: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/29/nrl-ornament-burgess-souths-facing-uncomfortable-call/

Bunnies launch audacious raid on old rival to poach Roos star as Sam Burgess replacement: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/373439ecce74bd03bb9a4930d9cdabfa

The Frizell rumour is an interesting one. I thought about it today and to be honest, I'd probably take him over Fifita. Still getting one of the best second rowers in the game and he'd cost less. Get Frizell and we may have enough to sign Mitchell too!

Peter Quinn

Juniors
'NRL ornament' Burgess, Souths facing hard call on future and cap: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/29/nrl-ornament-burgess-souths-facing-uncomfortable-call/

Bunnies launch audacious raid on old rival to poach Roos star as Sam Burgess replacement: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/373439ecce74bd03bb9a4930d9cdabfa

The Frizell rumour is an interesting one. I thought about it today and to be honest, I'd probably take him over Fifita. Still getting one of the best second rowers in the game and he'd cost less. Get Frizell and we may have enough to sign Mitchell too!
They are apparently going in boots an all to get him.

Latest posts