What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I think we might need two Takiahos. Or even Him and Jared or him and Fafita.
There has been a very large hole left in the Souths playing roster. Inglis, Sutton and now Captain Sam Burgess leaves one of the biggest holes I've ever seen in Rugby League. I have no idea what Souths are going to do, but I do know they will have to do something. If they don't, it will be a very long year and perhaps last two or three years. And I feel certain that's something the nrl don't want either, given the amount of Souths fans that wont be flocking to stadiums come the Septembers.

250excf

Juniors
Watching the Aus v Tonga game 2 things stood out like dogs balls
1 Latrell is worth nowhere near a Mill ( put pressure on this guy and he turns to water )
2 Daly Cherry Evans is a joke he must have got the no7 jersey by default because he was absolutely useless in defence and offered f**k all in organising attack exactly the same as his first sting playing for QLD SOO put pressure on and he runs in circles
These 2 are exposed as the biggest overhyped overpriced frauds in the game
Souths please do not go near Mitchell he’s a waste of cap space
Reminds me of king of the kids does great in clubland but anything higher he buckled over and over :joy::joy:

Peter Quinn

Juniors
1 Latrell is worth nowhere near a Mill ( put pressure on this guy and he turns to water )
2 Daly Cherry Evans is a joke he must have got the no7 jersey by default because he was absolutely useless in defence and offered f**k all in organising attack exactly the same as his first sting playing for QLD SOO put pressure on and he runs in circles
Reminds me of king of the kids does great in clubland but anything higher he buckled over and over :joy::joy:
Something else stood out to me. Tedescos' final pass that bombed the try. And why did the Easts players in the Aussie team have the night off and the ones in the Tongan team all go up two gears? It's almost as if it was supposed to happen like that. I won't be pointing at Latrell only, that's for sure. Two dropped balls didn't lose the test. But Australia weren't running hard or tackling hard all night.

CliveC

Juniors
I have been calling Mitchell a bludger for quite a while,MIA most games a kid with head problems!

250excf

Juniors
He was injured. I'm not so sure he's a bludger. But maybe you saw something I missed. I'd love him at Souths. There's no doubt this bloke is big, fast and runs hard. We need someone like that.
Why would Mal play an injured player ,makes zero sense when there’s a few other centres to choose from
Why would you want a guy like him at Souths when he wants huge money but only plays to his value when it suits him really Pete we can’t afford to pay huge money for a guy that puts in sometimes that’s just plain stupid cap management

250excf

Juniors
He was injured. I'm not so sure he's a bludger. But maybe you saw something I missed. I'd love him at Souths. There's no doubt this bloke is big, fast and runs hard. We need someone like that.
Well to be honest mate Andrew Johns and Freddy both were disgusted in him as well and no disrespect but I’m pretty well 100% certain these guys know more about it then both us put together, they definitely saw what I saw a big useless waste of a spot in the Australian team

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Well to be honest mate Andrew Johns and Freddy both were disgusted in him as well and no disrespect but I’m pretty well 100% certain these guys know more about it then both us put together, they definitely saw what I saw a big useless waste of a spot in the Australian team
I admit he didn't play like we know he can, but neither did anyone else except Cook and Haas.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Yeah I guess that might be reviewed. But I'll add this, Murray played right out of his weight division. Sure he played OK, but would have been better in the NZ game.

One of a kind mate. I fully realise what we've lost losing Sam Burgess. We just haven't seen, let alone had a player of that calibre.
Hey Callmack have a look at these quotes below from another forum having a go at Cam Murray when they played Tonga

BenHudson November 3, 2019 at 8:51 am
Yes Back2Back2Back, Andrew Johns creamed his dacks when Scrawny Murray played his 20 mins missing 2 tackles and making 2 errors and having four runs with the ball for a putney amount of metres gained. Waste of a bench forward in a sad hopeless debut.

Looked like a reserve grade player for Mascot playing amongst the Worlds best players, and performed like a reserve grade Mascot player. But hey….. at least Johns got to hear his clear pronounciation. Which influenced him to predict he will be Australias captain soon, not for his playing ability but for the way he talks. Johns is a deadset Goose. Any wonder why the Roosters sacked him a couple of years ago as a halves coach.
Useless scrawny Man crush of Johns, Cam Murray is of little value in a test team when you have powerhouse runners like Taukeiaho, Tomalomo, Fifita, Manly’s big number 8 etc.etc. It is no coincidence Soufths overrated player Murray makes the Test team and Australia lose.
Hasn't watched mush football !

handyman2190

Bench
There has been a very large hole left in the Souths playing roster. Inglis, Sutton and now Captain Sam Burgess leaves one of the biggest holes I've ever seen in Rugby League. I have no idea what Souths are going to do, but I do know they will have to do something. If they don't, it will be a very long year and perhaps last two or three years. And I feel certain that's something the nrl don't want either, given the amount of Souths fans that wont be flocking to stadiums come the Septembers.

Yes i agree,we are in deep trouble, we need a prop to replace george and 2 backrowers for sutto and sam.
Many teams are after the same players we want so there are no guarantees.
We are desperate for fafita frizel and id love takahido or whatever his name is from the rorters, thèoretically money should be there.
Georges for takahedo
Suttos for frizel
Sams for fafita
Gis for latrell
We are going to have to fork up extras which is why i would not be surprised if we let cody go 1 year early to use his 600k and gagai may also be on his way if he can find more

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hey Callmack have a look at these quotes below from another forum having a go at Cam Murray when they played Tonga

BenHudson November 3, 2019 at 8:51 am
Yes Back2Back2Back, Andrew Johns creamed his dacks when Scrawny Murray played his 20 mins missing 2 tackles and making 2 errors and having four runs with the ball for a putney amount of metres gained. Waste of a bench forward in a sad hopeless debut.

Looked like a reserve grade player for Mascot playing amongst the Worlds best players, and performed like a reserve grade Mascot player. But hey….. at least Johns got to hear his clear pronounciation. Which influenced him to predict he will be Australias captain soon, not for his playing ability but for the way he talks. Johns is a deadset Goose. Any wonder why the Roosters sacked him a couple of years ago as a halves coach.
Useless scrawny Man crush of Johns, Cam Murray is of little value in a test team when you have powerhouse runners like Taukeiaho, Tomalomo, Fifita, Manly’s big number 8 etc.etc. It is no coincidence Soufths overrated player Murray makes the Test team and Australia lose.
Hasn't watched mush football !

What a stupid statement by whoever that was. Bigger does not equate to better when it comes to forward packs. Otherwise Canberra would have dominated over the past 8 years.

truthslayer

Juniors
Was it Ben Hudson? methinks it was Bend over Hudson. I don't think Maninga managed Murray at all well needed a fwd that could use their feet in the latter part of the game. The halves were awful.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I wonder what the go is with Edene Gebbie not appearing on the Souths 2020 roster? I'm hoping it is just an error, but if it is, it's not all that professional. I hope one of the parties haven't changed their minds.

Latest posts