What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Mr Spock!

Referee
Pangai wont be coming and lodge just signed with the broncs for 2 more years.....

So much for him and seibold not getting on....

Btw isnt Seibold taking souths staff with him?

southsport

First Grade
Pangai wont be coming and lodge just signed with the broncs for 2 more years.....

So much for him and seibold not getting on....

Btw isnt Seibold taking souths staff with him?
Peter Gentle and Paul Devlin are said to be going with Seibs, not sure about any others.

southsport

First Grade
The lurker says souths very keen on james roberts, you think maybe the gagai to tigers roberts to souths has some legs?
Maybe as our FB?
After all we were grooming him for FB
Roberts sounds good but I would be worried about him linking up with his old friends here in Sydney.

handyman2190

Bench
Jennings can be signed, we just dont know if he is surplus to requirements at the reported 300 plus k he wants.
Campbell is on 1 side AJ on the other do we need a 300 plus k reserve grader?
Personally id play him at centre GI at FB, or perhaps Allen can be blooded at centre,in which case jennings is surplus and id say st george bound

Crowe

Juniors
I wouldn't take any rumours from Sporting News/The Lurker seriously.
I'm pretty sure they just make up their rumours and just takes a stab in the dark.
The Mole on the other hand seems to be reliable. and have a source.

Just have look at the stuff the Lurker has mentioned..
Paulie Mckean Reckon any Broncos players also leave when Wayne Bennett finishes up Lurk?

The Lurker: For sure… starting with Darius and Oates. Love Bennett or hate him, he has a core group of players who are loyal to him.

Godfrey Thorpe Bennett to Tigers rumour any truth and if so can he go now?

The Lurker: There have been talks… and Broncos would let him walk tomorrow. But at this stage, Ivan is still head coach….

Cameron Maguire Manly coach favourite?

The Lurker: I would say Carty… but Maguire would do a better job. Carty the cheaper – and easier - option.

Paul Coles: Is Matt Lodge Sydney-bound in 2019?

The Lurker: Depends on what happens with Bennett. If he goes, Lodge may go too.

ThingFish

Juniors
Roberts is untouchable in space but where’s the money when we can’t even afford Jennings
Can’t see us making a play until 2020. We would probably need to loose both Jennings and AJ to get him released from his contract this year. *cough* homesick *cough*

Wolfman

Juniors
As much as I'd like to see James Roberts back at Souths I seriously think his time here is done and dusted, we have moved on.
I hope we can unveil a superstar centre next year in the form of Mawene Hiroti and or Adam Douhie although not sure if Adam will be fully fit with his knee however he is still very young with a massive future.
I'm dissapointed with Braidon Burns as there was a lot of hype when we signed him but we still await for him to produce.
As far as AJ goes we get more value out of him as a winger and I hope Bennett plays him there....PLEASE.
I hope to see more of Hiroti, Douhie and Allan in first grade next year and get them primed for a big 2020 season after all these guys are our future.

ThingFish

Juniors
As much as I'd like to see James Roberts back at Souths I seriously think his time here is done and dusted, we have moved on.
I hope we can unveil a superstar centre next year in the form of Mawene Hiroti and or Adam Douhie although not sure if Adam will be fully fit with his knee however he is still very young with a massive future.
I'm dissapointed with Braidon Burns as there was a lot of hype when we signed him but we still await for him to produce.
As far as AJ goes we get more value out of him as a winger and I hope Bennett plays him there....PLEASE.
I hope to see more of Hiroti, Douhie and Allan in first grade next year and get them primed for a big 2020 season after all these guys are our future.
Excellent points!! I think you’re right. Next season really is just a building year, a year for WB to get his bearings and a feel for the team. 2020 to 2022 is hopefully our window.

250excf

Juniors
Jennings can be signed, we just dont know if he is surplus to requirements at the reported 300 plus k he wants.
Personally id play him at centre GI at FB, or perhaps Allen can be blooded at centre,in which case jennings is surplus and id say st george bound
How do you know Jennings can be signed are you in accounts for Souths ?.
We don’t know cut the crap mate it’s not we you don’t work for the club your kidding yourself makes u sound like an arrogant wanker talking like that
Also AJ gets absolutely ragdolled on kick returns as he is such a wuss not wanting to hit the line whereas Jennings has the balls to run straight at and through them ,we need him

250excf

Juniors
A reserve grader :joy::joy::joy::joy:he scored the third most tries in the nrl are you on drugs ,he has more heart than AJ and Graham put together go figure

ThingFish

Juniors
Roberts is a great player but to be honest, I think I'd rather keep Gagai.
Plus I think the main reason The Jet has reached his potential in Brissy is because he’s been away from bad influences in Sydney, as someone pointed out earlier. A return could be bad for all concerned.

assess5

Juniors
A reserve grader :joy::joy::joy::joy:he scored the third most tries in the nrl are you on drugs ,he has more heart than AJ and Graham put together go figure

I agree with absolutely everything you say, Johnston refuses to tackle, just will not. I wouldn't be surprised if Bennett gets rid of him. I'd have Jennings any day before Johnston.