What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
Handyman, you do need to stop with this name calling please, Toad is not back so please give it a rest.

Back on topic, maybe under Bennett. AJ will find some real aggression and mongrel? I'm also hoping he'll bulk up a bit more over this Pre-Season.

handyman2190

Bench
Handyman, you do need to stop with this name calling please, Toad is not back so please give it a rest.

Back on topic, maybe under Bennett. AJ will find some real aggression and mongrel? I'm also hoping he'll bulk up a bit more over this Pre-Season.
Ok ,but there are definate parralels, no more, im sick of the attacks, but ill cede no more responding,sorry

250excf

Juniors
Great news but it does make Richo look like bs artist unless he made the comment about not bringing any staff down before he knew Seibold was taking our guys with him
Awesome guy awesome assistant great attacking coach can we beat Seibold at his own game yes I think we can go Souths

CAFPOW

Juniors

handyman2190

Bench

southsport

First Grade
Demetriou set to join Rabbitohs and reunite with Bennett: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/12...th-sydney-rabbitohs-and-reunite-with-bennett/

So friggin happy to see this!!! Looks like once again, we are going to get what we have wanted. Has Christmas come early?!!

Demetriou is a friggin great coach and I think there will almost certainly be a succession plan in place for him to take over once Wayne retires.
Yeah, good news indeed, things are working out better than it would have if Seibs had stayed.

Great news but it does make Richo look like bs artist unless he made the comment about not bringing any staff down before he knew Seibold was taking our guys with him
Awesome guy awesome assistant great attacking coach can we beat Seibold at his own game yes I think we can go Souths

Richo made the comment about not bringing staff down from Queensland when he was in the discussion phase with Bennett. Basically Richo was saying that Bennett would have to work with our assistants because he didn't want to put them out of a job.

Richo had no idea that Seibold would take them all with him or for that matter that the Broncos would sack their staff in order to allow this to happen.

It was assumed that only Seibold would leave Souths and as we all know now, that has not turned out to be the case.

handyman2190

Bench
Richo made the comment about not bringing staff down from Queensland when he was in the discussion phase with Bennett. Basically Richo was saying that Bennett would have to work with our assistants because he didn't want to put them out of a job.

Richo had no idea that Seibold would take them all with him or for that matter that the Broncos would sack their staff in order to allow this to happen.

It was assumed that only Seibold would leave Souths and as we all know now, that has not turned out to be the case.
This is true, this was said by richo before seibold stole all our staff, its been done this way to make the donkeys look the bad guys,which they are, as i have previously stated i expect all of bennets people to come

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Yet Seibold is the one who is playing the victim card. I wonder if we’ll ever learn the full story rather than the News Ltd story.

callmack1

Staff member
NRL makes third-party agreements public: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/13...ents-public-and-strengthens-contract-process/

Now that is interesting. How can the Roosters possibly be that low and the Storm and Broncos be that far ahead?! Still good to see where everyone is at.

Cook - 'I was never leaving:' https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/i-was-never-leaving!710573

Walker - 'I tuned down Bennett:' https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/walker-i-turned-down-bennett!710567

‘It’s been stressful’ - Emerging Blue Robert Jennings remains clubless for 2019: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...9/news-story/2532e9b13b9b68f9c942f9c0b894cb4f

handyman2190

Bench
There goes many's theory about cap space, ive always said we have space money is there for jennings the question is if bennet wants him.
What i worry is if AJ signs elsewhere and we lose both

ThingFish

Juniors
There goes many's theory about cap space, ive always said we have space money is there for jennings the question is if bennet wants him.
What i worry is if AJ signs elsewhere and we lose both
Liam Knight would be on entry level money. If we are signing him to be our 30th NRL contract, It’s like playing SuperCoach and having to drop a mid money player, (Musgrove), and buy a minimum wager to squeeze under the cap. I think this signing actually demonstrates how bad our cap is.

Now that 30 still includes Jennings. If he isn’t signed and we replace him with a similar minimum wage back, or replace him from within our development squad, then you know we are screwed for a few seasons to come.