What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

assess5

Juniors
Just got a call, gbugi to broncos mlodge to bunnies and could happen before june 30, Could, otherwise seasons end.
Forget whats happened outside the game, lodge is putting in and on the cusp of origin, george , no offence, plays like a lame duck, and everytime he is passed the ball it looks like he will drop it, it will probably revitalize his carreer, and we get a big motor.
I'd much rather keep George, just can't come at Lodge, hope he finds somewhere else.
This place sure is a rumour place ain't it.

handyman2190

Bench
I'd much rather keep George, just can't come at Lodge, hope he finds somewhere else.
This place sure is a rumour place ain't it.
I know the idea is to keep the brothers together and happy but george isnt putting in and not benefiting us, lodge,forget his past, has a big motor and puts in, he may not be popular but the aussie way is to give a guy a break, we need something different to get to that next level

GGTSS

Juniors
Triple M saying Peachy wants to come back to Sydney. Thoughts on getting him as a centre? On his day he’s something special.

Travitoh

First Grade
Just got a call, gbugi to broncos mlodge to bunnies and could happen before june 30, Could, otherwise seasons end.
Forget whats happened outside the game, lodge is putting in and on the cusp of origin, george , no offence, plays like a lame duck, and everytime he is passed the ball it looks like he will drop it, it will probably revitalize his carreer, and we get a big motor.

Matt Lodge would be a great in. Sure he has a dark past but that is where it has remained.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Supercoach round 12 question?

I read on a SC site that he could be back in a fortnight. Needs to hit a few fitness and conditioning goals first.
Yeah, Supercoach question. He was going well in the first couple or rounds.

When you say next fortnight, do you mean by round 12 or 13?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah, Supercoach question. He was going well in the first couple or rounds.

When you say next fortnight, do you mean by round 12 or 13?

Won’t be back by round 12 he seems to be carrying a couple of injuries rather than just the one. Probably better to look at a player like Cotric or Walker.

assess5

Juniors
I know the idea is to keep the brothers together and happy but george isnt putting in and not benefiting us, lodge,forget his past, has a big motor and puts in, he may not be popular but the aussie way is to give a guy a break, we need something different to get to that next level

Matt Lodge would be a great in. Sure he has a dark past but that is where it has remained.

I'd rather give the break to George. I know Bennett has positive history with Lodge so maybe Bennett can get the best from Lodge. How would I know really. But three Burgess bros. playing together fits together real well, I think.

As for Peachy coming to Souths, highlights exactly what I was saying before. What possible benefits does he bring with him that we don't already have, he's not especially good at anything really, is he. He just fills in somewhere in a team.

I think - Spend all money on existing players - unless a super star like Latrell Mitchell can be lured to us.

No more players who are really only seventy percenters , like Peachey.

handyman2190

Bench

I'd rather give the break to George. I know Bennett has positive history with Lodge so maybe Bennett can get the best from Lodge. How would I know really. But three Burgess bros. playing together fits together real well, I think.

As for Peachy coming to Souths, highlights exactly what I was saying before. What possible benefits does he bring with him that we don't already have, he's not especially good at anything really, is he. He just fills in somewhere in a team.

I think - Spend all money on existing players - unless a super star like Latrell Mitchell can be lured to us.

No more players who are really only seventy percenters , like Peachey.
I dont want peachy

assess5

Juniors
James Roberts will be at Souths before June 30th

Jeez, very fast centre, strong and all that but I am not convinced, can't argue with Bennett and his record with players filling in, though. Why are there no positives anywhere about Gagan (?). If Bennett can get such enormous success from Kyle Turner and Lowe as centres what's going wrong with Gagan, why not give Britt a run in the centres, he's look good when he's been given a chance.

callmack1

Staff member
Great news if that's true about Roberts but I'll believe it when I see it. We are in desperate need of a strike centre so Jimmy is a no brainer for me! I thought that ship had sailed but this has certainly got me excited about it again. Make it happen Souths!

handyman2190

Bench
Jeez, very fast centre, strong and all that but I am not convinced, can't argue with Bennett and his record with players filling in, though. Why are there no positives anywhere about Gagan (?). If Bennett can get such enormous success from Kyle Turner and Lowe as centres what's going wrong with Gagan, why not give Britt a run in the centres, he's look good when he's been given a chance.
Did you watch the manly game? Gaigan was atrocious the whole game, completely out of his depth, he has played first grade before in previous seasons, so he wasn't on debut, and if he had made a couple of mistakes it would have been fine, but the whole game it was like he was in a daze. I dont think he will be resigned, if you cant step up in need and we have to resort to 2nd rowers its not good.

Latest posts