What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs set new record for NRL memberships

BranVan3000

Coach
Rabbitohs have sold 26,217 members, exceeding Bronco's figures last year and setting a new record for NRL.

lol@50uff$

BunniesMan

Immortal
The mighty Rabbitoh army is growing and it is on the march. The biggest club in rugby league is at the top of the ladder and it shows how big the potential of our fanbase is.

If we go all the way this year I could easily see us surging past 30k next year.

BranVan3000

Coach
Thanks Oprah.

Oprah+Winfrey+Russell+Crowe+wife+Danielle+Tv7h9LD8D8Nl.jpg

BranVan3000

Coach
Good stuff. How's Piggins see this I wonder.

Piggins will never admit that PHaC and Russell Crowe have done great things for this club. Too stubborn. I can't fault him for being stubborn though, if he didn't have that attitude we never would have been re-admitted.

It'd be great if he could let bygones be bygones. But if it didn't happen when we were within a game of the Grand Final last year, it won't happen at all.

We don't count pets and dead people, and other clubs have non ticketed members that they count as part of their total.

Sorry but where do I find that gem of a disclaimer on the official website? The word "ticketed" features nowhere near the total number at any stage. Yet on the same page I can click on 'help me choose' a membership and I get options for babies, pets and non-attending fans (don't forget to quote your MIN number and correctional centre to ensure delivery!).

dogslife

Coach
Dave Taylor probably bought everyone in his family a Souffs membership for christmas, forgetting he was playing for the Gold Coast this year

Too bad half their memberships were handed out for free to the homeless and school children.

26k "members" and they'll still average around 15k per game. Not suspect at all :lol: