What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Sign Nigel Vagana for Two Years

carinashark

First Grade
I feel a bit sad about Nige going off to the Rabbitos . He was and could be such a great player . I mean we wasted him really, and now he moves to Souths who will probably waste him even more. Its just sad whats happenned to his football carreea.

Macca

Coach
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Awww are you getting a bit upset net nerd?

I am a drunk! I love it. I absolutely love a beer. I know lot's of people that love it too. You should try it. It's better than staying in doors on your PC all day.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Macca said:
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Awww are you getting a bit upset net nerd?

I am a drunk! I love it. I absolutely love a beer. I know lot's of people that love it too. You should try it. It's better than staying in doors on your PC all day.

hahaha
look at me
look at you.

HAHAHAHAH!

Me take advice from a drunkard!!!!!!

Booze on brother, that AB is coming along nicely.

Jimbo

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
You post more than me. Approaching double my rate.

haahahah
f**k you are stupid.

Reefy: 11,320
Macca: 14,850

11,320 x 2 = 22,640

:?

Macca

Coach
OK. This is getting weird.

Iam happy to end it here net nerd. You keep bullsh*tting and I'll keep drinking.

GregoryP

Juniors
This is exactly my point. When I suggested the lack of importance of the tripe that is written on this board yesterday I got a bunch of people getting very upset and on the defence about my comments. But you even point it out to eachother . Of course Nigel signed a long time ago terms were agreed infact it was known at the club after round 2 that Nigel was wanting to leave to go to souths. He negotiated with other clubs in order to secure the best price possible and did not wish to go to England but he talked to Huddersfield anyway. They signed Skando only after confirmation that they missed out on Nigel . That alone should tell you when Nigel signed as the Hudders deal with Skando was announced a good deal sooner than yesterday.

Snorkleburger

Juniors
carinashark said:
I feel a bit sad about Nige going off to the Rabbitos . He was and could be such a great player . I mean we wasted him really, and now he moves to Souths who will probably waste him even more. Its just sad whats happenned to his football carreea.
Mr Carina, I think he's laughing all the way to the bank!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
GregoryP said:
This is exactly my point. When I suggested the lack of importance of the tripe that is written on this board yesterday I got a bunch of people getting very upset and on the defence about my comments. But you even point it out to eachother . Of course Nigel signed a long time ago terms were agreed infact it was known at the club after round 2 that Nigel was wanting to leave to go to souths. He negotiated with other clubs in order to secure the best price possible and did not wish to go to England but he talked to Huddersfield anyway. They signed Skando only after confirmation that they missed out on Nigel . That alone should tell you when Nigel signed as the Hudders deal with Skando was announced a good deal sooner than yesterday.

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breadman

Juniors
I thought the rumour was Souths offered him a 3 year deal?
Maybe thats what he wanted but couldn't get it

shadowboxer

First Grade
good luck to him. He got more out of sharks than they got out of him. Nice little earner before becoming a george costanza of architecture.

Just stay fit for the rest of the season and ill be happy

Funny how some of his greatest critics on this forum are on here saying they are disappointed in him leaving.

Wasn't he mean't to be a waste of money,have a high mis tackle rate, not score enough trys etc,etc....

I've always backed him as a player and he's a massive loss to our club.
His leadership qualities will really help the bunnies next year.

At the moment all the players at Souths are just try hard juniors only playing for themselves or old hack hasbeens who should be pulling beers at a pub!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dragon Slayer said:
Funny how some of his greatest critics on this forum are on here saying they are disappointed in him leaving.

Wasn't he mean't to be a waste of money,have a high mis tackle rate, not score enough trys etc,etc....

I've always backed him as a player and he's a massive loss to our club.
His leadership qualities will really help the bunnies next year.

At the moment all the players at Souths are just try hard juniors only playing for themselves or old hack hasbeens who should be pulling beers at a pub!

What? Do you think anybody reads your dribble?

steveb69

Juniors
fizman said:
I can promise you this. In season 2007 Cronulla WILL make the Grand Final. When Nige left the Warriors, the following year they made the GF. When Nige left the Bulldogs, the following year they made the GF.

pretty sure they will make it this year.. and win.
of course.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Of course Nigel signed a long time ago terms were agreed infact it was known at the club after round 2 that Nigel was wanting to leave to go to souths. He negotiated with other clubs in order to secure the best price possible and did not wish to go to England but he talked to Huddersfield anyway. They signed Skando only after confirmation that they missed out on Nigel . That alone should tell you when Nigel signed as the Hudders deal with Skando was announced a good deal sooner than yesterday.

Does that sound strange to anyone here?

White Poiner

Coach
All depends on the replacement.

Vagana helped us a little in his season's here. But he is way to old now.
And he is costing major cash. Better to get a new star centre.

A younger one!

Latest posts