What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Sign Nigel Vagana for Two Years

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not to mention finals series, Grand finals.

Since I've been alive I've seen you guys in the semi's what once or twice in FORTY f*ckin' years ... Bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Geezuz!! Your team played two years with a bunch of papers and Barristers, and since the great return you've managed what?

If being embarrassed is a trophy then you guys have won it every year for as long as I can remember.

:lol: :lol:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Funny you should mention Super League as well fool, cracks me up as I write this :lol:

You guys stayed loyal and what did you get?

Kicked out of the comp... :lol:

Baaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

More fans than the Sharks?
Who has the crowd figures?

And what's wrong with going to Super League?
Money and vision. No Souths. Bring it back, Uncle Rupert. Those were the days.

jc155776

Coach
Then we could kick souths out again. Rabble of a club. Cant even get crowds to games yet CLAIM they have a big supporter base.

I spose there all too busy playing pokies and lawn bowls to actually come out and watch the game. Oh an sniffing paint too. Ooooo Controversial....

mr_sharks

Juniors
jc155776 said:
I spose there all too busy playing pokies and lawn bowls to actually come out and watch the game. Oh an sniffing paint too. Ooooo Controversial....

:clap: GOLD :lol:

jc155776 said:
Then we could kick souths out again. Rabble of a club. Cant even get crowds to games yet CLAIM they have a big supporter base.

Playing pokies? You need money for that.
And paint is expensive but no frills fly spray is cheap.

Face it. Souths fans are an absolute disgrace to the league and country.
More often than not cross-eyed, with their fingers in their mouths to keep their tongues from falling out, eating dog food sandwiches while in red and green straitjackets riding the big yellow happy bus after games back to the remedial care centre.

squiddy

Juniors
I heard Vags was getting 350K a year at Souths ! If thats the case I say good luck to him and good on Sharkies for not matching it , his form doesnt warrant 350K per annum sorry

Bumble

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
Funny you should mention Super League as well fool, cracks me up as I write this :lol:

You guys stayed loyal and what did you get?

Kicked out of the comp... :lol:

Baaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
And it's good to see you made good use of those extra years in the premiership.

King of the Hill said:
More fans than the Sharks?
Who has the crowd figures?
AND

jc155776 said:
Crowd figures...offical averages:
RABBITOHS: 12,721
SHARKS: 12,429

Spastics. :x:x

jc155776 said:
I'm sure all those people on the pokies playing lawn bowls are really into the paint sniffing scene. Controversial as always, genius. :roll:

Bumble

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
I have never seen 12k at a souths game . EVER!!!

And that is with half of the tickets free or under 10 bux.

Well....isn't that nice for you. So now after being proven wrong, you're going to turn a blind eye to the figures because a) they don't suit you and b) you don't believe them.

f**k you are stupid. Thank god you stay on your inbred Sharks section and never venture to the rest of the forums on the site because if I had to read your posts any more often I'd feel dumber.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Bumble said:
Well....isn't that nice for you. So now after being proven wrong, you're going to turn a blind eye to the figures because a) they don't suit you and b) you don't believe them.

f**k you are stupid. Thank god you stay on your inbred Sharks section and never venture to the rest of the forums on the site because if I had to read your posts any more often I'd feel dumber.

Official figures my assss!!

I have been to way too man ysouths game thanks.
I dont mind the team, just cant stand the stench in the stands & poeple scabbing money at the beer lines.
But it it is a widely known issue that Souths & others figures are fudged big time & are grossly increaded by huge amount of free tickets of which most are unused.
FMFF I can still get them when ever I want!!!
Do the company email rounds on a friday afternoon you will see this
"Free tickets to souths game"

Its the email that doesnt get a reply.

jc155776

Coach
Bumble said:

I'm sure all those people on the pokies playing lawn bowls are really into the paint sniffing scene. Controversial as always, genius. :roll:

You think I am talkking about the same socio economic group of people when talking about the pokie players and paint sniffers? Dickhead.

The old f**kers that claim to be Souths fans where there when you were winning back in 19 dickity 3. Now you guys suck like all f**k so they have f**ked off. Bandwagoners.

The paintsniffers are your Redfern rabble who are that undereducated and below saving that they probably dont know most other teams exist. They dont go to your games either.

Your other lot of "famous" fans probably havn't even been to a game since f**k knows. Wheres Denton lately? Crowe bought the club for a bit of a kick and a giggle and when he realises he has wasted his pocket money will f**k off home to New Zealand like everyone else.

You guys get an average of a few hundred more even with giving out free tickets. Joke of a team. To think I thought it was tragic to have you guys kicked out. Move to the Central Coast, get an identity and give some real fans a team.

And dont live in the past, bring up some premierships from when you werent born and think your club is better. Our club is SECURE. Would rather have a secure club with notihng than a club that doesnt exist. Central Coast Rabbitohs. Nice ring.

Bumble

First Grade
jc155776 said:
You think I am talkking about the same socio economic group of people when talking about the pokie players and paint sniffers? Dickhead.

The old f**kers that claim to be Souths fans where there when you were winning back in 19 dickity 3. Now you guys suck like all f**k so they have f**ked off. Bandwagoners.

The paintsniffers are your Redfern rabble who are that undereducated and below saving that they probably dont know most other teams exist. They dont go to your games either.

Your other lot of "famous" fans probably havn't even been to a game since f**k knows. Wheres Denton lately? Crowe bought the club for a bit of a kick and a giggle and when he realises he has wasted his pocket money will f**k off home to New Zealand like everyone else.

You guys get an average of a few hundred more even with giving out free tickets. Joke of a team. To think I thought it was tragic to have you guys kicked out. Move to the Central Coast, get an identity and give some real fans a team.

And dont live in the past, bring up some premierships from when you werent born and think your club is better. Our club is SECURE. Would rather have a secure club with notihng than a club that doesnt exist. Central Coast Rabbitohs. Nice ring.

Central Coast Rabbitohs will never, ever happen.

And yes I knew exactly what you meant...I just wanted to be a smartarse. :)

Latest posts