What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Sign Nigel Vagana for Two Years

Bumble

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
no.
its import quota related, not position.

Even though Skando didn't apply to the quota, because he claimed Greek heritage...you spastic.

Also, thanks for Vagana :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer
Funny how some of his greatest critics on this forum are on here saying they are disappointed in him leaving.

Wasn't he mean't to be a waste of money,have a high mis tackle rate, not score enough trys etc,etc....

I've always backed him as a player and he's a massive loss to our club.
His leadership qualities will really help the bunnies next year.

At the moment all the players at Souths are just try hard juniors only playing for themselves or old hack hasbeens who should be pulling beers at a pub!

What? Do you think anybody reads your dribble?

:lol:

coolumsharkie

Referee
White Poiner said:
All depends on the replacement.

Vagana helped us a little in his season's here. But he is way to old now.
And he is costing major cash. Better to get a new star centre.

A younger one!

I agree Poiner..

Besides theres enough experience in the side to rub off on our future young players, still centre and prop are key areas that need addressing.

His loss will be minimal to the sharks, by the time he plays his first match for Souths he will be 32, there is not many outside backs, that are playing NRL at 32, his speed is slowing down, he will bring souths experience, but in turn they are losing the Macdougall brothers, so there net gain is 0 or minus.

The sharks we have $300K + to spend on upgrading players contracts, and pursuing another centre

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Bumble said:
Even though Skando didn't apply to the quota, because he claimed Greek heritage...you spastic.

No I didnt know that . I do now.
Thanks You f*cken low life souths supporting scumbag dole bludging piece of puss.

Inferno

Coach
Its a cap on imported players, only allowed to have 3 per club.

Some however like Samoans, or other backgrounds are exempt because they can apply for an English citzenship/Passport.

Basically its there to stop clubs winning with mainly overseas born players.

White Poiner

Coach
And keeps the SL full of English player's.

They need to keep there own talent there.. not let aussies take over the leagues.

Macca

Coach
The Vagana and Skando signings had nothing to do with each other.

Hey Gregory, check your source again, you're off on this one. ;-)

Surely

Post Whore
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
His loss will be minimal to the sharks, by the time he plays his first match for Souths he will be 32, there is not many outside backs, that are playing NRL at 32, his speed is slowing down, he will bring souths experience, but in turn they are losing the Macdougall brothers, so there net gain is 0 or minus.

The sharks we have $300K + to spend on upgrading players contracts, and pursuing another centre

Didn't look like it when he took the intercept the other week.

GregoryP

Juniors
Macca said:
The Vagana and Skando signings had nothing to do with each other.

Hey Gregory, check your source again, you're off on this one. ;-)

I did check. Seems you may have been right this time.

Bumble

First Grade
Snoop Shark said:
You need more then Vagana to win games......spastic!

And you'd need Jesus Christ, Joey Johns, Dally Messenger and Clive Churchill to win a premiership.

Guess how many we have...:lol::lol:

blacktip-reefy said:
No I didnt know that . I do now.
Thanks You f*cken low life souths supporting scumbag dole bludging piece of puss.

1. I am not a lowlife.
2. I am not on the dole
3. Pus has one s, not two.
4. Yes, I am a souths supporter...well spotted :sarcasm:
5. Pus does not come in pieces. It's a liquid.

How many people here are devastated about Vagana going? I count about zero.

How many people (whether religious or not) thank God every weekend that they dont support Souths? Would have to be unanimous, minus one bumbling idiot.

SouthsFinally.jpg

Bumble

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
You gotta laugh at a Souths supporter bringing up the no premierships thing.

Tooo many comebacks to bother!

Like:
1. Defected to Super Le...wait
2. No premi...wait, hang on...
3. NRL's biggest def...hold on, I'm sure one will come eventually.

You keep on slugging it out. :lol:

King of the Hill said:
How many people (whether religious or not) thank God every weekend that they dont support Souths? Would have to be unanimous, minus one bumbling idiot.

f**king genius you are. You actually think the Sharks have more fans than Souths. :lol::lol:

Also I'd much rather be a Souths fan, as living on past glories beats having NO glory of any kind. Oh wait the 1977 Amco cup...

blacktip-reefy said:
So your just a scumbag bludger?
thanks for straightening that out.

Yeah, I go to school, play football and have a job. Really sounds like I'm a bludger. :sarcasm:

Scumbag? Well, that's up to perception but hey...if you want to run with it, go for your life.

Special K

Coach
Bumble its a pretty safe bet to see you've seen your club win as many comps as we have since you've been alive.

If you have to tell yourself that your club is alright because of something it did 20 years before you were born and win only a handful of games since you were born then you've got problems.

Bumble

First Grade
Special K said:
Bumble its a pretty safe bet to see you've seen your club win as many comps as we have since you've been alive.

If you have to tell yourself that your club is alright because of something it did 20 years before you were born and win only a handful of games since you were born then you've got problems.

Never said my club was allright...but I still stand by all the things I said. :cool:

Latest posts