What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
You are on the next level of geniusness aren't you. Not good enough to be a back-up yet played 19 games this year, finished the year as 18th man and was rated enough by dragons to be their choice as number 1 hooker for next year. But he's not even good enough to be a back-up? To play for Norths and come into the team in case of injuries or suspensions. Please donate your brain to Science so they can study it when you die!
You are so blinded in your love for cook that you can't process the possibility that farah is coming to replace him. Hooking has been a problem, the nsw origin hooker came on the market cheaply, we signed him, we now had 3 hookers when we only need 2, one of the back up hookers, probably number 3 in line anyway, had another club willing to buy out his contract, we move him on, problem solved.
Makes a lot more sense then cook is so great, even though mcinnes played 19 games and ended the year as 18th man he is now to shit to even play for bears, because mcinnes is so shit let's go out and buy the nsw hooker to play behind cook, it's ok robbie is perfectly fine letting someone else have control. I'm sure it's all coincidental that cook is asking for a release in this situation.
With brain power like that you'll have a long fruitful career at woolies
It was a big mistake by Madge to play Cam for that long and Madge knows that now. He knows he stuffed up there.

Don't get offensive either. No need for it. It shows you're not confident in what you're saying. Getting offensive is a sign of weakness by you.

Farah and Cook should share the hooking role imo.

Yes we had to move Cam on. He was not up to it.

SOUTHS should play hardball and keep Cook.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I agree with most of what you're saying cam isn't good enough to be in our 17 but Souths did want to keep him. We just couldn't promise him a first grade spot and dragons can.
I think Madge was just saying he wanted to keep him.

No need to cause a storm with the media.

Say whatever that causes less trouble.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah I read it.

I think we should have just replaced McInnes with a young talented cheap hooker and used the rest of the cash on a decent prop (instead of signing Farah), and obviously used Cook as our first choice hooker.
There wasn't much on the market though alien.

But yes we can't afford to lose Cook.
everybody makes fun of the redneck until the zombie apocalypse.. :D
Oh no not this again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some say Brad Deitz is ready to step from norths.
Interesting.
So i've heard, he's had a very good season and I wouldn't mind seeing him come into the first grade squad on a second tier contract, he's very young too.
I hope he's not similar to Cam.
Lol, some people have way too much time on their hands!

R20 bags me out for my one sentence replies.
No I don't. Since when???
Likewise.
Doyen, these young whippersnappers on this forum have no idea!
Whatever keeps you happy.

doyen

Bench

The obvious other candidate who is out of favour at the Dogs & ex Shark!!

Therefore COOK back to the DOGS!!????

The RL world moves in strange but obvious ways!!???

This scenario would depend on Foran signing at the Dogs.

But it does seems that Cook is unhappy & wants out.

Who would the Sharks prefer--Lichaa or Cook???

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
The obvious other candidate who is out of favour at the Dogs & ex Shark!!

Therefore COOK back to the DOGS!!????

The RL world moves in strange but obvious ways!!???

This scenario would depend on Foran signing at the Dogs.

But it does seems that Cook is unhappy & wants out.

Who would the Sharks prefer--Lichaa or Cook???

No, supposedly the dogs will fill the position from within their own ranks.