What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
i agree. might as well leave cody at fullback. it's not like cody has the best kicking game anyway, and cooks passing is fine and he's quick enough

I don't want Cook in the halves.

I'd prefer Cody in the halves with AJ fullback.

Cam should be dropped to the bench. Cook to start at hooker.

I think it really is a combination of both not having the players in our team like qld and because GI knows he gets good ball and great players around him in origin he becomes an animal
With us he is working like a forward taking the dirty hit ups etc ,which tbh must frustrate the shit out of him

alien

Referee
With us he is working like a forward taking the dirty hit ups etc ,which tbh must frustrate the shit out of him

and it's wearing him out, which means he isn't as effective when we need him to be. i'm glad madge can see now that he should be at left centre, and i want aj to be outside him on the left wing. plenty of tries on that left edge if that happens, unless gi isn't given enough ball

Alien do u remember the first year GI came to souths and played left centre ?.
He got absolutely no good ball and when he did get it there was 3 guys on top of him
I agree with you Keary GI and AJ on left means points ( obviously different players in team inside him this time would be fantastic to see

alien

Referee
Alien do u remember the first year GI came to souths and played left centre ?.
He got absolutely no good ball and when he did get it there was 3 guys on top of him
I agree with you Keary GI and AJ on left means points ( obviously different players in team inside him this time would be fantastic to see

yes the people inside him have to give him enough good ball. cody at fullback would often be running on that side of the field too

Rabbits20

Immortal
yes the people inside him have to give him enough good ball. cody at fullback would often be running on that side of the field too

Still, GI has to lift.

Sometimes his hit ups are going through the motions and the energy is down.

I hope GI gets good ball at centre and can find some space.

If we have such a strong left side, the right side worries me having Tasi on the right wing and Gray at centre. That is concerning.

alien

Referee
If we have such a strong left side, the right side worries me having Tasi on the right wing and Gray at centre. That is concerning.

i haven't really seen tasi, so i can't comment on him. i thought auva'a would have been right centre and joe burgess on the right wing. i would have had hunt at right centre if he wasn't injured

Rabbits20

Immortal
i haven't really seen tasi, so i can't comment on him. i thought auva'a would have been right centre and joe burgess on the right wing. i would have had hunt at right centre if he wasn't injured

Auva'a had to be dropped though.

Latest posts