What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Shadow if anything gets me angry it's racist spineless tools who dribble shit and don't stick to what they have posted then try to say a thousand other things than to admit what they posted exactly in black and white pride in my eyes is a joke

DiegoNT

First Grade
Segaryo signed with leeds until 2018, with an option to leave if he finds an nrl club. Could've possibly see a farah segs swap at the end of the year

CAFPOW

Juniors
Is that Joe Burgess running against Paul Carter?

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths to sign Jennings brothers?

BROTHERS ON THE MOVE?

Penrith centres George and Robert Jennings appear likely to leave the club at the end of the year.

Both are off-contract and unable to break into the NRL side with Market Watch hearing the duo have attracted interest from South Sydney.

George, 23, made his NRL debut last year with the Tongan international able to play centre or wing.

Robert, 20, also debuted last year and like his brother has made five appearances in first grade.

With a host of young guns banging down the door at the Panthers for a start in first grade, a switch for the Jennings brothers would likely provide them a better pathway to the NRL.

The Rabbitohs are light on outside backs with Michael Oldfield, Hymel Hunt, Tom Hughes and Ed Murphy off-contract.

www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premie...h/news-story/fe821f61db1a3cb4d60ff90956898662

Keep Hunt.

Send off Oldfield, Hughes and Murphy.

That is my wish.

Now for some good forward signings/rumours.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It seems Adam has suffered a subluxation of his shoulder.

(That is a partial dislocation).

He will be having MRI scans to determine the extent of the damage.

Looks like he could be out for an extended period unfortunately.

I am shattered.

alien

Referee
It seems Adam has suffered a subluxation of his shoulder.

(That is a partial dislocation).

He will be having MRI scans to determine the extent of the damage.

Looks like he could be out for an extended period unfortunately.

I am shattered.

yeah it hurts, but our season was probably over anyway

doyen

Bench
yeah it hurts, but our season was probably over anyway

I'd give AR the rest of the season off!!

If Sths truly regard him as a valuable asset,& the injury is serious,of course, they may as well give him the maximum time to recuperate.

Latest posts