What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
What do you guys think re Tom possibly going to NFL.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if he breaks his contract with Souths at the end of this season and plays NFL in 2017. Tom seems really interested in it.

I think Tom will try out for NFL but fall short.

southsport

First Grade
Hello Mr Southsport. Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hope all is well. I was concerned as to if you were ok.

Thanks for your concern R20, all is fine, I've just been out of town for a couple of weeks. I saw both games, bulldogs was a shocker and I thought we would go down to manly for much of that match but great defence saved the day.........where was Goodwin against manly, injured or dropped?

Rsag85

Bench
Thanks for your concern R20, all is fine, I've just been out of town for a couple of weeks. I saw both games, bulldogs was a shocker and I thought we would go down to manly for much of that match but great defence saved the day.........where was Goodwin against manly, injured or dropped?

Welcome back mate.

Goodwin got injured during the Dogs game.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Bryson had a groin problem.

He's been playing well for us so of course he wasn't dropped:D

I'm glad all is fine. I'll admit I was a bit worried too.

Tomorrow night will be tough too Southsport. I just hope we get the 2 points even if we only just get over the line.

southsport

First Grade
Bryson had a groin problem.

He's been playing well for us so of course he wasn't dropped:D

I'm glad all is fine. I'll admit I was a bit worried too.

Tomorrow night will be tough too Southsport. I just hope we get the 2 points even if we only just get over the line.

I'm concerned about this match too, the roosters have to crack it for a win sooner or later.

Rabbits20

Immortal
welcome back southsport!

When Souths play Cowboys and Broncos it would be good to do a Southsport and go away for 2wks, that way I would miss the stress of it all:lol::lol::lol:

Cows and Broncs are going to be very very very very very very hard for us to win either.

southsport

First Grade
When Souths play Cowboys and Broncos it would be good to do a Southsport and go away for 2wks, that way I would miss the stress of it all:lol::lol::lol:

Cows and Broncs are going to be very very very very very very hard for us to win either.

Then don't go where I went as there is a television there.

It's easy to understand why you guys had concern for me, any Souths supporter would be justified in having a heart attack while watching the game against the dogs. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.