What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
What do you mean by mixed??? Please expand a bit.

Well like I said I've heard he was in a full arm cast, a protective cast just for the water and he just broke his thumb. All these reports on April 1st. So you don't know what to believe at this moment but think about it if was that bad and George did do it in the first half and you can tell he did something to his hand. Do you think the club would of risked him to play in the 2nd half?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well like I said I've heard he was in a full arm cast, a protective cast just for the water and he just broke his thumb. All these reports on April 1st. So you don't know what to believe at this moment but think about it if was that bad and George did do it in the first half and you can tell he did something to his hand. Do you think the club would of risked him to play in the 2nd half?

Yeah ok.

He's most likely ok.

om Burgess Still Considering Code Switch

tom-burgess-rabbitohs-628.jpg

Speaking to Triple M's Sunday NRL, Tom Burgess has confirmed that he is still considering a code switch to NFL.
After Jarryd Hayne's well-publicised move to the San Francisco 49ers, Burgess said that he has maintained contact with some NFL clubs and intends to keep in touch as the year progresses.

"I went out there and met a few people, but there's nothing at the moment," Burgess said.
"I have some contacts that I'll probably get in touch with throughout the year."
Burgess went to America over the offseason to speak with several clubs, and said that he plans to do the same again at the end of this season "more just out of curiosity than anything".
"One thing I've always said is that it can't hurt me to go and have a look at things, and I'll definitely keep an eye on it. It's something that's still on my mind," Burgess said.
"For me, it's more about the life experience.
"I like going out there and travelling and meeting new people, and if I got an opportunity to do that through work, I'd be pretty stupid not to take it."
Burgess said that there isn't one club in particular that he's been talking with.
He has contacts at the New York Giants and several other clubs, but no colleges.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...burgess-still-considering-code-switch-to-nfl/

Rabbits20

Immortal
om Burgess Still Considering Code Switch

tom-burgess-rabbitohs-628.jpg

Speaking to Triple M's Sunday NRL, Tom Burgess has confirmed that he is still considering a code switch to NFL.
After Jarryd Hayne's well-publicised move to the San Francisco 49ers, Burgess said that he has maintained contact with some NFL clubs and intends to keep in touch as the year progresses.

"I went out there and met a few people, but there's nothing at the moment," Burgess said.
"I have some contacts that I'll probably get in touch with throughout the year."
Burgess went to America over the offseason to speak with several clubs, and said that he plans to do the same again at the end of this season "more just out of curiosity than anything".
"One thing I've always said is that it can't hurt me to go and have a look at things, and I'll definitely keep an eye on it. It's something that's still on my mind," Burgess said.
"For me, it's more about the life experience.
"I like going out there and travelling and meeting new people, and if I got an opportunity to do that through work, I'd be pretty stupid not to take it."
Burgess said that there isn't one club in particular that he's been talking with.
He has contacts at the New York Giants and several other clubs, but no colleges.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...burgess-still-considering-code-switch-to-nfl/

What do you guys think re Tom possibly going to NFL.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if he breaks his contract with Souths at the end of this season and plays NFL in 2017. Tom seems really interested in it.

alien

Referee
They still reckon he will fall just short of the 1237 overall.

yeah i think that's very possible now, and i think the his own party (the republican party) will screw him over and his millions of supporters too, and the real reason is because they are afraid of losing control. he doesn't take their money, because he doesn't want to be controlled by them. he wants to do what is actually best for the nation. there is too much corruption. it's the same thing on the democrat side. hillary has made millions of dollars by being a puppet for big business, and that's why almost all the democrat super delegates are favouring her over bernie sanders. she has made a lot of money for herself and for the democrat party for agreeing to being a puppet. i don't like bernie, but i prefer him over hillary. the logical thing to do is if noone gets to the 1237 on the republican side, the party should nominate whoever is closest. if trump is closest, which is very likely, and he isn't the one nominated, then all these millions of new republican voters (who trump has attracted to the party) will not vote, and a lot of usual republicans who want trump, wouldn't vote either. it would be party suicide. they should be embracing trump and trying to work with him, which is what he wants

Malabar Rabbit

Juniors
yeah i think that's very possible now, and i think the his own party (the republican party) will screw him over and his millions of supporters too, and the real reason is because they are afraid of losing control. he doesn't take their money, because he doesn't want to be controlled by them. he wants to do what is actually best for the nation. there is too much corruption. it's the same thing on the democrat side. hillary has made millions of dollars by being a puppet for big business, and that's why almost all the democrat super delegates are favouring her over bernie sanders. she has made a lot of money for herself and for the democrat party for agreeing to being a puppet. i don't like bernie, but i prefer him over hillary. the logical thing to do is if noone gets to the 1237 on the republican side, the party should nominate whoever is closest. if trump is closest, which is very likely, and he isn't the one nominated, then all these millions of new republican voters (who trump has attracted to the party) will not vote, and a lot of usual republicans who want trump, wouldn't vote either. it would be party suicide. they should be embracing trump and trying to work with him, which is what he wants

Dear or dear oh dear........ you also preparing for doomsday as well???? Trump will never be POTUS as he doesn't really want it! He merely wants to be able to say he COULD have been POTUS if he chose to! He has no policies, no idea of international diplomacy and is a bag of hot air. The Republican Party will never allow him to run as their nominee - he will be rolled at the Republican convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts