What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achillies

Juniors
Dear mr Achillies, Would you please tell us plebs where u saw that GI 2 lines later had reached an agreement to play in brisbane ? Because many pull rumour from their bottom i have read much and have not seen this, i have seen much BS which is yours

Did you even read the article?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths aren't happy at all as Roberts is mucking us around.

Expect Brisbane to announce Roberts in the next day or 2.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Ben Te'o to finish with Leinster in May & then join Worcester for the 2016-17 season ( their rugby union season runs from October to late May). After that he could return to the NRL or stay over there & might even have plans to play for England as he's eligible through his mother's family.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ben Te'o to finish with Leinster in May & then join Worcester for the 2016-17 season ( their rugby union season runs from October to late May). After that he could return to the NRL or stay over there & might even have plans to play for England as he's eligible through his mother's family.

Thanks for the info.

Where abouts did you hear this info?

Pommy

Coach

I wish both codes of Rugby would take a stand to people playing for nations other than their own. I understand people have complicated families my kids will be eligable to play for England, Great Britain, Australia and Vietnam. But they should only be playing for Australia as far as I'm concerned.
If people move when they are young and genuinely have an affinity with both countries then that's ok. If you move to a country as a professional sportsman or are just doing it just because your probably not good enough to get in to the nation your really from it shouldn't be allowed.
In football it doesn't happen as much, although there are a few cases. Gareth Bale for instance chose to play for Wales over England and rightly so.
Diego Costa for some reason chose to play for Spain over Brazil despite being well and truely Brazilian, made me smile as Spain had a nose dive in form soon after, in football once you have played for a nation in the over 21s you are tied to that nation forever.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Now that Roberts is in Brissy they have no $$ for Te'o. I think we'll see this happen:

Te'o > Souths in June
GI to re-sign for a further 2 years

handyman2190

Bench
Teo wont be back, all i can say is good ridance, he played us big time like DCE played titans, it was all a game to get us back for turfing him out on his ear and i gotta say i dont think much of him or his advisors after this money to all is paramount to give up 100 or more to play under that liar and useless bennet is stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts