What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow, hope it comes off re Lafai.

Like Doyen has said I'm not sure how we afford Lafai or Roberts.

We are having cap issues and Sam hasn't even been approved yet.

We must get the Sam deal approved before looking at others!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely you can all see that.

Holy bloody moly:crazy::crazy::crazy:

alien

Referee
He could be ordinary at NFL.

As we know he has problems catching.

they teach the players to hold the ball hard into their body with both hands so they don't lose the ball. hopefully this training helps with his catching/handling problem. send georgie over there for the training too! :p

Rabbits20

Immortal
they teach the players to hold the ball hard into their body with both hands so they don't lose the ball. hopefully this training helps with his catching/handling problem. send georgie over there for the training too! :p

We can't have them lured away though:shock:

Rabbits20

Immortal
do you think there's a chance madge wants tom to go really well in it, so he leaves souths to join the nfl, so it would help the salary cap problems... nar :cool:

What:shock::shock::shock::shock:

To keep a dud like Grant. I'd bloody well hope not.

alien

Referee
What:shock::shock::shock::shock:

To keep a dud like Grant. I'd bloody well hope not.

i hope not either. if the 3 burgesses are on the field at the same time, that is the best middle third in the comp, or at least equal with the best

Rabbits20

Immortal
i hope not either. if the 3 burgesses are on the field at the same time, that is the best middle third in the comp, or at least equal with the best

Agree. But will the guys around them be good enough and pull their weight??? Time will tell mr alien:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
No--I'll have mustard,thanks!!!!

:lol:

Just mustard.

Surely you want more than that????

What about the original sauce like mayo which is aka the usual bash and barge:lol::lol:

What about a stew offloading bad aroma???

alien

Referee
Source???

No--I'll have mustard,thanks!!!!

you both asked for it! :sch:

ketchup-mustard.gif

Rsag85

Bench
Like Doyen has said I'm not sure how we afford Lafai or Roberts.

We are having cap issues and Sam hasn't even been approved yet.

We must get the Sam deal approved before looking at others!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely you can all see that.

Holy bloody moly:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Souths CEO said that we had no problem fitting Sam into the cap as we lost two big money players in Issac and Glenn.

I think its the media making up stories mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths CEO said that we had no problem fitting Sam into the cap as we lost two big money players in Issac and Glenn.

I think its the media making up stories mate.

Greenburg said a couple of weeks ago we have work to do on our cap and he's sure we will fix it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts