What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
INGLIS RULES OUT BRONCOS MOVE
FOXSPORTS.COM.AU ? AUGUST 26, 2015RELATED ITEMSBRISBANE BRONCOSGREG INGLISNEWSSOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

View image | gettyimages.com
Greg Inglis has ruled out defecting to the Broncos, European rugby or the NFL with the Maroons ace devising plans to finish his career in the NRL at South Sydney.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Inglis has closed the door on a career swan song under Wayne Bennett at the Broncos, who will face his Rabbitohs outfit on Thursday night at Allianz Stadium.

There were fears Inglis could be lost to the NRL after it was revealed in March the Origin star had attracted interest from European rugby clubs Bath and Toulon.

That was 3 months ago, things can change so you never know.

I expect GI to stay with Souths but I'm not fully certain. I'm 85-15 at this stage.

alien

Referee
McQueen apparently close to signing 2-year deal with Titans.
Grevs to stay for 2016.

it would be good if grevs stays for the 2016 season. anyone know how much he would be on in 2016??? probably not too much. he will play for qld one day

mcqueen leaving is fine, as long as souths aren't paying him anything whilst he plays for titans. maybe he can be a swap for roberts

Rabbits20

Immortal
it would be good if grevs stays for the 2016 season. anyone know how much he would be on in 2016??? probably not too much. he will play for qld one day

mcqueen leaving is fine, as long as souths aren't paying him anything whilst he plays for titans. maybe he can be a swap for roberts

If the Titans take McQueen they won't let us have Roberts, you are dreaming:lol:

I think we will have to pay part of McQueen's contract. Titans won't pay 300k for him.

doyen

Bench
I'd like to see Grevs playing alongside Sam.

Gould would be more than happy for Grevs to get an extra year's experience along side Sam in what is shaping as a very strong Sths pack.
Penrith will then reap the benefits down the track.

Sths pack has lost Issac but players like the Burgess twins have an extra year under their belt & are now established NRL & International players.
We seem to have enormous potential at dummy half with McInnes,Cook & Carter----
Carter with huge utility potential!!
JS will be there to provide leadership & class.

Things are looking more than OK!!

Our stars just have to stay healthy.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gould would be more than happy for Grevs to get an extra year's experience along side Sam in what is shaping as a very strong Sths pack.
Penrith will then reap the benefits down the track.

Sths pack has lost Issac but players like the Burgess twins have an extra year under their belt & are now established NRL & International players.
We seem to have enormous potential at dummy half with McInnes,Cook & Carter----
Carter with huge utility potential!!
JS will be there to provide leadership & class.

Things are looking more than OK!!

Our stars just have to stay healthy.

Great truth telling doyen:)

Throw in GI, Reynolds and Auva'a too!

doyen

Bench
Great truth telling doyen:)

Throw in GI, Reynolds and Auva'a too!

A fair amt of tweeking in our style of play would also be in order!!

Definitely never JS to 5/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really only considering our forwards.

A huge bonus would be Roberts;it's a pity we can't provide big money to him at present to clearly show that we hold him in great esteem!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
A fair amt of tweeking in our style of player would also be in order!!

A huge bonus would be Roberts;it's a pity we can't provide big money to him at present to clearly show that we hold him in great esteem!!

Madge could see things differently.

Rsag85

Bench
A fair amt of tweeking in our style of play would also be in order!!

Won the grand final with him playing in that position something you kept on telling me wouldn't happen for many years lol

Rsag85

Bench
Rumours

Hopoate to the Bulldogs
Lafai to the Dragons
Walker to the Sea eagles
McQueen to the Titans
Hiku to the Rabbitohs
Roberts to remain at the Titans

Only one problem with that Hiku is a hopeless defender,check this years stats he missed the most tackles by a long way out of all the Manly team,Can this be fixed or coached out as he's no good to us like that we already gave Reddy the boot for useless defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts