What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The best player of those 4 is McQueen,IMO---I do rate him,he has the class over the others but he is not the bash & barge type--I think Madge has tightened the leash on his natural instincts & it's drained his confidence.He needs more of a free rein to get the best from him.
The others are just brainless worker bees with not much talent--Madge seems to be OK with that though!!

I think Turner is being used incorrectly too[now a tackling machine only,basically]-both he & McQueen are good utility value & can cross over to the backs in emergency.

I think Turner has more natural ability than the likes of Clarke & Tyrrell.

Agreed. Good points.

DiegoNT

First Grade
McQueen was the 1 player who flourished under Maguire's structured game plans. When he hit that great form patch between 2012-2013, He pretty much became a line runner for the block plays that coaches like maguire and Bellamy love so much. He played pretty much the same role that guys like Cordner and gavin cooper do for their teams. It was when he went away from that in the qld set up, and for Souths when the back row of teo, Burgess and Sutton become set that McQueen lost form.

Rabbits20

Immortal

It says we are skinny for outside backs that article. Um now we are not, we are a bit skinny forward depth.

So we are after Jeremy Hawkins and Kerrod Holland who are wingers/centres.

2 more backs just what we need:roll: not:roll:

So if we are after more backs does that mean Auva'a may leave?????????

If Auva'a stays which we need him too, then depth wise:

GI
AJ
Walker
Auva'a
Goodwin
Oldfield
Gray
Olive
Hawkins???
Holland???

That's so much depth guys in the backs. The forward depth is disappointing me at this stage.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We should look at Hurrell IMO

The article didn't work for me.

So what's happening re Hurrell??? Are Warriors shopping him around???

He'd probably cost too much. We need that money in the cap for a forward or 2 not another back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts