What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep they would be my top 3 too. Maybe Auva'a too depending on how we're going in the backs midway through the season.

Yeah Auva'a because of what he did probably won't be wanted by other clubs.

We may be able to sign him up on a cheapish 1 year extension contract.

Rabbits20

Immortal
roosters might be after AJ now.

Where did you hear that? Is it just word going around on other sites in general?

Probably a stupid rumour.

Anyway, surely AJ wouldn't go to that scum. Especially as I believe Alex grew up in La Perouse.

Chooks can get lost!!

Mr Spock!

Referee
Where did you hear that? Is it just word going around on other sites in general?

Probably a stupid rumour.

Anyway, surely AJ wouldn't go to that scum. Especially as I believe Alex grew up in La Perouse.

Chooks can get lost!!

They just lost RTS and need a replacement.

rabbitohs95

Bench
They just lost RTS and need a replacement.

They have Ferguson and a young up and comer by the name of Latrell Mitchell who is being groomed as the long term fullback. Big wraps on him and comparisons to GI.

Doubt Alex would go to the scumsters but they might throw money just to piss us off.

lafai

Bench
I'd love to steal Grevsmuhl from you guys. Would be our long term replacement for Pritchard.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd love to steal Grevsmuhl from you guys. Would be our long term replacement for Pritchard.

I think he'd suit a lot of teams, but I get the feeling he really wants to stay and wants to repay the club for giving him a chance after doing his knee before we signed him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So long as he ain't playing against us i'll support his decisions. Won't be the end of the world.

Who knows what to believe with the idiotic media?

That rumour is only on Zero Tackle I think. Most of the time what they put on there is a load of shit.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our current unavailable list for this week:

Adam
Sutto
Dylan
Turner
Auva'a
Cody

Going to be tough to win on Monday as in that list 4 possible halves pairings are all out.

As we already know Dylan and Auva'a are massive losses. If GI goes to 6 that further weakens our outside backs.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Our current unavailable list for this week:

Adam
Sutto
Dylan
Turner
Auva'a
Cody

Going to be tough to win on Monday as in that list 4 possible halves pairings are all out.

As we already know Dylan and Auva'a are massive losses. If GI goes to 6 that further weakens our outside backs.

Odd thing i noticed the other day is that the only players in our nNRL squad that have the same first name are McQueen and Grevsmuhl. I'd be comfortable identifying them by their first name.

But yeah thats a sucky list of omissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts