What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Suggestions that Daniel Tupou may be with Souths in 2016.

Would be a good signing Tupou.

I am hoping we keep AJ. In Big League last week it said its expected Johnston will announce he's leaving Souths so he can play fullback at another club. It said expect the news in the next month. Apparently quite a few clubs are chasing Alex. Alex's manager is looking at all the options.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Last edited:

rabbitohs95

Bench
I don't rate Tupou. He's good at catching bombs, that's it. Barely uses his frame for anything good besides that, he constantly gets pushed back on kick returns, makes stupid mistakes and takes a while for him to get going speed wise. Would rather bank on a youngster.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's NOT a good result!

Thought he may have been allowed to play & complete the necessary rehab concurrently.

Hopefully he'll be ready to start afresh in August!!

Yeah bad result and also having to pay the 20k fine for Arizona incident.

No Auva'a until a few weeks before finals isn't good at all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tom B to manly rumour is gathering momentum as well as AJ to parra.

I've got a sinking feeling Tom will go. It disgusts me that he'll most likely go to filthy Manly. That stupid Kelly guy!

Madge today said he doesn't normally comment on contract situations but that keeping AJ is very important for the club. Fingers crossed!

I'm over Parra taking all our players in fact it's now pissing me off a lot the fact AJ could be stolen from us after Souths developed him. If Parra want a Souths player they can have Reddy back!!!!!!!!

doyen

Bench
Obviously Doyen that was April fools:lol:

TBH;I was an April Fool when I went to Zero!!

I thought;Geez--what's happening??!!

Anything's possible though.

I think we'll eventually get Sam back.

I hope Tom doesn't go--he & George are the best two props going around.

Big & classy--we must keep them,if possible!!

AJ will stay--he has the best educator in GI--he's only 20--he'd be a fool to leave Sths!!

Last edited:
Turner Visits Easter Show Ahead of Good Friday Blockbuster

Words & Video: Tom Skolarikis
Wed 1st April, 06:25PM
A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

Rabbitohs forward, Kyle Turner, was making some furry new friends at the Royal Easter Show today (Wednesday) ahead of this Friday’s Good Friday blockbuster against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium, Homebush.
Turner said that the long-weekend was a great opportunity to take in a brilliant game of football as well as the Easter Show.
“I’m expecting a big crowd there,” said Turner.
“What better day to go to it – you’ve got the Easter Show, everyone can go over and watch the football and it’ll be a big match so I’m looking forward to it.
“I’m expecting a big game. Both sides will be ready turning up to play so it’s exciting times.”
While Turner won’t take part in the clash, the Indigenous All Star was in high spirits at the Show as he recovers from neck surgery.
“I go and see the doctor tomorrow to finally get the all-clear, and get back into recovering and hopefully playing soon,” said a hopeful Turner.
ANZ Stadium will host two blockbuster fixtures over the Easter long weekend, with the Rabbitohs and Bulldogs kicking off proceedings on Good Friday, followed by a clash between Western Sydney rivals the Parramatta Eels and the Wests Tigers on Easter Monday.
Click here to check out some of the amazing offers available on game day.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/04/01/turner_visits_easter.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts