What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Now Souths are going after Apisai Koraisau too. If rumours are true Api is our no.1 choice target followed by our no.2 choice King.

Where this could possibly leave McInnes placed in all of this I don't know?

that would be for next year, because of Luke leaving. Koraisau would be good to get back. you could have them both in the team with one on the interchange, or which ever one is playing better gets the spot

Rabbits20

Immortal
that would be for next year, because of Luke leaving. Koraisau would be good to get back. you could have them both in the team with one on the interchange, or which ever one is playing better gets the spot

Yeah oops in my post I forgot to say for 2016.

I think that Penrith won't let Api go too easily though.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The nrl would probably place a value of 600k on Sams contract. The contract period is from November to October which means a contract for the rest of this season would be for only 4 months or so. We'd need around 200k worth of cap room to make it happen.

Sam might say though that he wants to go back to Souths and will settle for 80k for the 3-4 months left in the season.

Whether the NRL would allow this is another question?

alien

Referee
Sam might say though that he wants to go back to Souths and will settle for 80k for the 3-4 months left in the season.

Whether the NRL would allow this is another question?

the nrl wouldn't accept that he would only be paid 80k, unless a third party was to pay sam too, or if souths were to back load his contract

Rabbits20

Immortal
i would love sammy boi back this year, but i thought he actually was selected in the english rugby squad

Apparently he hasn't got as far as first thought and he will probably miss making the bench for them.

But these are only rumours so it may be wrong.

We will just have to wait and see.

Rabbits20

Immortal
the nrl wouldn't accept that he would only be paid 80k, unless a third party was to pay sam too, or if souths were to back load his contract

Thanks for clearing that up.

Do you know how Gasnier got that cheap deal with the Dragons then? Didn't he only get 50k?

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think they changed the rule after that

Thanks for that.

Even though it wouldn't be allowed imagine if it was for Sam. Just imagine all the outcry and butthurt merkins. LU would go into absolute meltdown:crazy::crazy:

alien

Referee
Thanks for that.

Even though it wouldn't be allowed imagine if it was for Sam. Just imagine all the outcry and butthurt merkins. LU would go into absolute meltdown:crazy::crazy:

:lol: yep! and they would say that souths were over the cap, etc

maybe the nrl would allow it as a marquee signing for the league :cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
:lol: yep! and they would say that souths were over the cap, etc

maybe the nrl would allow it as a marquee signing for the league :cool:

:D you never know. We will just see what happens with fingers crossed.

Maybe Sam wants to come back to us for the start of the 2016 season.

doyen

Bench
:D you never know. We will just see what happens with fingers crossed.

Maybe Sam wants to come back to us for the start of the 2016 season.

I could never really understand why Sam left the best RL club in the world[after a p/ship];his mother,his brothers,our beautiful climate----to play feckin' RU & freeze his balls off in England.
The bloke was a nutter on the field--& off it!!

But I hope he returns--TOMORROW!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I could never really understand why Sam left the best RL club in the world[after a p/ship];his mother,his brothers,our beautiful climate----to play feckin' RU & freeze his balls off in England.
The bloke was a nutter on the field--& off it!!

But I hope he returns--TOMORROW!!!!!

I agree with all of that, that's the way I thought of it too.

The other day on triple MMM Tom Burgess said Sam is missing the weather in Australia plus the lifestyle and family/friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.