What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I also have heard this.

Even if we lose him and McQueen, I'm still confident with our backrow stocks.

Sutton
Stewart
Grevsmuhl
Clark
Turner
Carter
Gosiewski?
Sorensen?
Gray
Saumamao
Whitelaw
Crichton

Brown for the back-row too.

We don't need Sorensen either I'd rather keep B. Gray, Saumamao, Gosiewski and Whitelaw.

If we got Chee-Kam is he a good prospect???

Last edited:
Sorry guys completely seperate topic not related to Souths but 2gb radio just said Foran may not go to Parra.

They said something about Parra wanting to change his contract.

Interesting.....................

That club is an absolute basket case.They are worse than we ever were,if that is at all possible.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some rumours of Glenn playing on Friday night but I have my doubts.

Other rumours that he will be returning to manly next year.

I don't think Glenn will play on Friday Night. He needs 1 more week off.

If Glenn did go back to Manly, who do you reckon Souths would sign for 2016??? Stewart is on 600k I think.

Ttime

Juniors

If Glenn did go back to Manly, who do you reckon Souths would sign for 2016??? Stewart is on 600k I think.

Would be very surprised if he is on $600K.
The reason he signed with us was so that he could secure a 3 year deal... I can't imagine souths throwing that much money at an injury prone 30 year old...

southsport

First Grade

Souths may just go with the young talent for 2016 and see who else is out there.........but I would say that they have a plan.

hurricane57

Juniors
Souths may just go with the young talent for 2016 and see who else is out there.........but I would say that they have a plan.

I would be very surprised and extremely disappointed if a coach, the calibre of Maguire, and his team of talent scouts doesn't have the future direction of the football team roster firmly in hand.
Having said that they are responsible for letting Luke go in favour of McGinnis, kept Lowe and Clarke, signed Tim Grant to a four year contract, not found a replacement for Auva and Tuquirie etc igfinitum.

Put like that I gotta wonder how Souths are currently holding down sixth placed.

:crazy::crazy:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Would be very surprised if he is on $600K.
The reason he signed with us was so that he could secure a 3 year deal... I can't imagine souths throwing that much money at an injury prone 30 year old...

Stewart is signed for 2 years not 3. We paid good money for Stewart and I'm 95percent sure he's on 600k.

Grant is on 350k.

Brown for the back-row too.

We don't need Sorensen either I'd rather keep B. Gray, Saumamao, Gosiewski and Whitelaw.

If we got Chee-Kam is he a good prospect???

Chee-Kam's been injured for large portions of his time at Manly so he's never really been able to reach his potential. By all accounts he's been playing pretty well in reserve grade this year and working really hard, I'm disappointed he hasn't been given more of a chance in first grade, has the size and can still make it.

alien

Referee

hopefully sam burgess. they must be saving alot of cash not having luke next year. surely they can find a third party who can pay for some of it :cool:

rabbitohs95

Bench
Surely Stewart isn't on 600k.

Hoping he fulfils his contract here and plays as well as he can and stays injury free. I've enjoyed cheering him on from when he's been on the field for us and hasn't let us down.

Stewart leaves at the end of 2016 and we sign back Sam, perfect.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Sam Burgess will likely be playing union for years and might never come back to league. Union is bigger than league in England and Sam can earn more money playing in an easier comp

doyen

Bench
Sam Burgess will likely be playing union for years and might never come back to league. Union is bigger than league in England and Sam can earn more money playing in an easier comp

There will be a number of stronger influences here in Aust. that may encourage Sam's return.

His whole family appear settled here.His brother,Luke,I believe married an Aussie girl & will want to remain here.His Mum & bros reckon they love it here.
The climate here has got to be better than Pommyland.

He was an absolute star in RL & so far just an also ran in Union.More of an ego-boost in RL.

And he would have,for sure, substantial,very lucrative carrots dangled in front of him to return here to RL.

There would be a good chance of a return, & sooner rather than later,I reckon!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Chee-Kam's been injured for large portions of his time at Manly so he's never really been able to reach his potential. By all accounts he's been playing pretty well in reserve grade this year and working really hard, I'm disappointed he hasn't been given more of a chance in first grade, has the size and can still make it.

Thanks for the info it's appreciated.

Rabbits20

Immortal
hopefully sam burgess. they must be saving alot of cash not having luke next year. surely they can find a third party who can pay for some of it :cool:

Issac is probably on about 500k for this year. I'm only guessing though.

Have you heard Alien, Sam is engaged to that Phoebe Hooke, not sure when they're getting married though.

Who knows whether Sam will come back next season? We can only hope:)

If we let McQueen go too (on 300k) we could very well have enough money.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Surely Stewart isn't on 600k.

Hoping he fulfils his contract here and plays as well as he can and stays injury free. I've enjoyed cheering him on from when he's been on the field for us and hasn't let us down.

Stewart leaves at the end of 2016 and we sign back Sam, perfect.

We paid a lot for Stewart R95. I know it sounds bad but he is on 600k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts