What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racing Tipping Comp - 8/4/06

OVP

Coach
My pick for Brissy Race 5 Dont Tell Tom was scratched ... so which horse did i end up with ? Anyone know ?

Great ride by Craig Williams in the Slipper. I knew i should have made Miss Finland a special lol. Oh well.

Macca_

Coach
Final Standings -

Macca_ - 31
OVP - 31
juggalo_strit - 26
Freak2 - 26
Tim Brasher - 25
Nuffs - 25
Foz - 22
Bernie Lomax - 21
Earl - 20
Moffo - 18
les amber - 15
Steelers4eva - 16

OVP's scratching in the 5th in Brissy resulted in him getting the fav who won. Bugger it :lol:

Just check in case there were any scratchings I didn't know about or if I miss counted. Hung over hey :D

les amber said:
i was talking about Dont tell clang, and it wasnt a big race, but it was on a carnival day.. im sure, memory serves me right, it was a wet day at randwick, i was tehre & this thing won the last at 40-1

Sure was it was the last race on Derby Day last year. My finest day at the races. Would have been a lot better had Afraah won the 8th instead of coming second would have netted me a quaddie.

Foz

Bench
Foz said:
1-Men At Work 4 points
2-Strada nil
3-Sepia two
4-Serenade Rose* 5 points
5-Eremein 4 points
6-Paratroopers* 2 points (dont get the bonus point for 2nd?)
7-Boom Time Savings
8-Lotteria
9-Tall Timbers

Brisbanre
5-Any Suggestion 3 points
7-Star of Asia-scratched sub ran 3rd 1 point

Adelaide
5-Iguana
7-Precious Future

I only get 21 points.
22 mentioned somewhere.
Do you add the 15 from last week-
Would make 36??
There are a few others wrong too.
Should everyone add there own up?

OVP

Coach
Macca_ said:
OVP's scratching in the 5th in Brissy resulted in him getting the fav who won. Bugger it :lol:

Woohoo !! :lol:

Talk about coming home with a wet sail :) I think i only had 10 points after the first 6 races. Thats nothing unusual though ... i rarely if ever pick the winners in the early races. No idea usually lol.

Macca_

Coach
Foz said:
I only get 21 points.
22 mentioned somewhere.
Do you add the 15 from last week-
Would make 36??
There are a few others wrong too.
Should everyone add there own up?
Fixed yours up. Yes please double check your own tally.

Macca_

Coach
:D

Adelaide and Brisbane was my friend. Got 3 out of the 4 winners. Purde and La Montagna at nice each way odds too.

Latest posts