What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders All-Time Neville Team

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man is pleased to announce the Raiders All-Time Neville team, which he thought up during his Linguistics lecture:

1.Rod Maybon
2.Geoff MacNamara
3.Shane Kelly
4.David Schrader
5.Greg Woolfgramm
6.Brett Finch
7.Brad Drew
8.Anthony Brann
9.Jason Burnham (c)
10.Troy Thompson
11.Brad Kelly
12.Alan Tongue
13.Luke Williamson

14.Adam Peters
15.David Cox
16.Sean Rutgerson
17.Jason Bulgarelli

COACH: Matthew Elliott

Raider Azz

Bench
Williamson hardly deserves a spot in the Neville team. He was a quality player. Same with Tounge (but you put him there just to piss us off, so thats different :evil: :p )

At least you didn't put Hetherington there, THEN there'd be trouble!

I'd also have Mal as coach intead of Elliotl.

Kris_man

Bench
even if he was a poor coach, Big Mal is definitely NOT a neville, so was never gonna coach the neville side. i was gonna leave Tongue and Rutgers out just to avoid controversy, but i thought nah, better to have some balls. Pleeeeeease tell me that Raider_Azz is the only guy that likes Williamson :?

sydraider

First Grade
Damn theres some names there that i had forgotten :?

Brann, Mcnamara, Schrader.

Thanks for the laugh kris man :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S I wasnt a big fan of williamsons either, he had a severe case of the boogas :lol:

Shane Kelly was very good, much better than his brother Brad.

I can't believe you left out Fulivai and Appo... what's doing...

mike83au

Juniors
I thought Simone Faumuina was a bit of a neville for us....

And just to irritate some of you.... throw Jimmy Evans in there too :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill run with

1.Rod Maybon
2.Geoff MacNamara
3.Albert Fulavai
4.David Schrader
5.Greg Woolfgramm
6.Brett Finch
7.Brad Drew
8.Anthony Brann
9.Jason Burnham (c)
10.Troy Thompson
11.Brad Kelly
12.Breadon Costin
13.Luke Williamson

14.Adam Peters
15.Jason Bulgarelli
16.David Cox
17.Graham Appo

COACH: Mal Meninga - sorry mal, but you were a great player, piss poor coach #-o

Bryon

Juniors
I'd like to add in Nathan Smith too!!!!
Anthony Swann and Odell Manuel were also pretty poor! But I wouldn't classify them as Nevilles.

Also I agrre with Kris_Man that Elliot is a bigger Neville than Mal. You can never talk that way about Mal, EVER!

James Evans and Steve Stone must aslo rate highly

legend

Coach
There were others who have failed to get a mention.

Damon Booby for starters. David Boyle also comes to mind as does Trevor Schodel and Nathan Barnes.

Greenblooded

Juniors
Steve Stone filled in pretty well for Ricky when he was injured, they tried about 22 other players at half before they realised Steve could do the job :lol:

Greenblooded

Juniors
The thing I don't get with Schodel was the fact that he came on for stuart in that dreaded game when ricky broke his ankle, played pretty well (scored a runaway try), played one other game then it was Sayonara Trevor. Can anyone remember if he played any more games for the raiders and if he was any good. I remember him being really quick.