What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders All-Time Neville Team

jed

First Grade
Costin's been named for the US Tomahawks side to take us on after the Tri-series.

skeepe

Immortal
Could be the grandparent rule?

According to the AMNRL website, plans are underway for The Rock to be the Tomahawks "secret weapon" :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
I would hardly call it a farce. If anything I think it would be great for promotion of the game in the States. Don't know how the Rock will go though :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
I would hardly call it a farce. If anything I think it would be great for promotion of the game in the States. Don't know how the Rock will go though :lol:

i recon he would go better then most of the bloke they will have :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
:x Don't knock the Tommahawks! My dad is American. I wonder if I could get a start for them? :-k :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Yes, but remember half our reserve grade side and half our NRL side thrashed the Tomahawks last year.

Of course if it was rugby union the media would be saying "what a marvelous celebration of "rugby"... it is such a privilege for the ***insert nobody team here*** to be playing Australia...... i am sure they will be telling their grandchildren about it... what a thrill for them to meet the Australians after the game...... it is just like a village picnic...... what an atmosphere..... the crowd is just loving this...... if you like tries [as the score passes the 100 mark] then this was the match for you."

When we put on nothing matches like this the media says "What a joke international rugby league is.... why do we bother..... etc etc".

When I say it is a farce, I am knowing how we will be judged in the media. We should only put on genuine contests, IMO.

skeepe

Immortal
Hmm, well those powerhouses of Australian league, the Wyong Roos, defeated the American champions, the Glen Mills Bulls.

The Roos also managed to defeat the Tomahawks by 70 earlier this year.

Latest posts