What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army @ Parramatta Sat 6th May

Parra Guru

Coach
Good on you guys for making the trip to Sydney on countless occasions.

I hope you enjoy your day at Parramatta, and hopefully we'll get an OK crowd there (will probably depend heavily on tomorrow's result though unfortunately)

Sully

Juniors
Ultra...

Until you tell a bloke and his wife "they only came to see the raiders..." and to F**k right off.

That did not go down well last year, and I will ensure that it does not happen again this year!!

greeneyed

First Grade
I found the Parramatta supporters to be downright ugly and frightening last year... that is after they got 20 points in front. They all stood and started yelling and pointing at the Raiders fans in unison and chanting at us... They actually stopped watching the football to turn around and chant at us... telling us to go home. It was so noticeable, that the radio commentary mentioned something like... "there seems to be some sort of fracas between the Parramatta and Raiders fans down one end of the field". It was fairly ugly, IMO.

jed

First Grade
I wonder if the tool in front of us will be there again this year?

woodgers

Bench
greeneyed said:
I found the Parramatta supporters to be downright ugly and frightening last year... that is after they got 20 points in front. They all stood and started yelling and pointing at the Raiders fans in unison and chanting at us... They actually stopped watching the football to turn around and chant at us... telling us to go home. It was so noticeable, that the radio commentary mentioned something like... "there seems to be some sort of fracas between the Parramatta and Raiders fans down one end of the field". It was fairly ugly, IMO.

:lol: That happens every week GE.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I'll be at the Parra game as the Palace play-off is on at Scruffys in town afterwards at 9.30pm. Bunking a lift up with the parents.

Sully

Juniors
pump Up Boys...

I Got Word That A Few Faithfuls Are Bringing Up 2 Car Loads!!

we Are Back!!!

woodgers

Bench
A couple of Anglican priests going to Sydney for a convention :lol:

Gotta love those faithful