What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army Pics

woodgers

Bench
Taskforce Woodgers was down the stairs with plenty of time to spare. I'm sure that Raiders fan got his punishment for being a fool, Simon was in his ear for the next 5 minutes and again at half time!

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats twice in as many home games ive attended, in which that clown has instigated some heated exchanges with a rival fan

as for taskforce woodgers, that regiment was the only thing retreating quicker then the bloke who started it ;-) :p

SOULS 04

Juniors
haha man that guy was the biggest cat ever.... i thought he was in for a stoush but the retreat was the biggest girl act ever.... wheres sully when you need him he would have ripped that bloke.

legend

Coach
DigitalSLR162.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
loving it legend
ive now got 3 photos with the st clair locals dressed in green in the front row :D

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
:? Hi guys,
I have got more photo want to share. However, I don't know how to post it. I've already sent some photo to Nick T. & Woodger. Hope they can help me to post them here.

SOULS 04

Juniors
awesome work guys.

id do some work on the site today but im feeling like rubbish and will be heading back to bed shortly.

but excellt work... cheers guys

Latest posts