What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game talk

Bring back choc

Juniors
The 2 most important aspects we needed to improve on and we already haven't done so:

1. 5th tackle options
2. Hornby making errors

hewi

Bench
First try to the Raiders from a Hornby pass that Cooper knocked on, dreadfull pass not Coopers fault. What will it take to see changes made.

hardbaby

Coach
Absorbed the pressure. The raiders big boppers are off. 6-0. Good game. The boys are playing well.

getsmarty

Immortal
Wonder if we will make our usual 2nd half comeback??? You would have to think If we lose tonight, that's it for the season.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Another disgraceful, ill disciplined effort.
It's an impossible task to win this the way we are going.
No go forward, no mongrel to break the line.

f**k me this is embarrassing. Do the players f**king realize this is our season on the line??

We have anaolutely nothin against a shithouse team with their best players all out.

I mean if we get the wooden spoon will people start understanding price is not the coach we need? Gha hornby is over the hill??

Price won't get the chop regardless if they don't make the top 8 Doust is a piss weak merkin like the rest of the board of directors look how long they kept brown around.

The wooden spoon that won't happen but the way they are playing is pathetic no excuses and it comes down to no passion.

hewi

Bench
Hopeless, Price has to go, in 17 weeks he has turned this team into a shambles, worse than the worst under Craig Young and Natham Clown. f**k.

hardbaby

Coach
Once again the Raiders are playing us out of the game. Great ball control. No mistakes. Strong kicking game. That's why they are our bogey team.

Interesting fact: at half time Hornby has run twice for 10 metres, made one tackle, one average kick and made one poor pass. Our captain, our play maker and he isn't even in the game. Really, the guy has to go.

Hi lads,
Dropped ball,repeat sets, try
Stripped inside 10 metre line, multiple penalties, try
NFL demonstration, try. FFS it's hard enough to win let alone help them

We are still in this and a fair share of the ball will prove it, as long as we hold it.
The tackling the boys have done will start to hurt in the home stretch.

Every TV in my house is in mortal danger.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Once again the Raiders are playing us out of the game. Great ball control. No mistakes. Strong kicking game. That's why they are our bogey team.

Interesting fact: at half time Hornby has run twice for 10 metres, made one tackle, one average kick and made one poor pass. Our captain, our play maker and he isn't even in the game. Really, the guy has to go.

We look totally out of this at half time....Im stuffed if I know how their 3rd try was awarded...watched the replay several times and their winger clearer runs across Vidot and slows down in front of him thats why Vidot half trips and half pushes him into Nightingale.....we are being outplayed well and truly, but honestly the refereeing week in week out is getting worse for ALL teams

hardbaby

Coach
Another stat: Raiders 100% completion rate in the first half. No errors. They won't keep that up. Just scored. Rein is a legend, bloody try sneak. 16-12. Go boys.

Father Ted

First Grade
Someone has a warped sense of humour I cut this from the telegraph a minute ago Willow.

HAVE YOUR SAY

• WillowPosted at 6:50 PM Today
    yeah but the problem is Hornby can't spark anything and usually ends up screwing up the good work other players are doing in attack. It's not a choice, it's ability. He hasn't had the ability for at least a year now. It's the choice of Price to stick with him and encourage him to play on next year and it's why I hope Price will be gone at the end of this season.

Latest posts