What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game talk

hardbaby

Coach
Filthy f**king try sneak. Love Rein. Really think the King/Rein combo could carve up. It won't happen this year but moving Hornby and Fein on will be a massive boon for us.

hardbaby

Coach
Jesus H Christ. The guy scores 2 tries and gets subbed. I'm sure he is fit enough to play 55 minutes. Price come on mate...

hewi

Bench
All over for 2012. I wonder what excuse Price will have for this.If he doesnt drop Hornby 2013 is as good as finished as well. Shattering.

That was a hell of a gap at the end.

Bad luck ey. You were better the whole second half.

merkins. Ruined my perfect round. Cost me a multi.

f**k you

blacklock

Juniors
All over for 2012. I wonder what excuse Price will have for this.If he doesnt drop Hornby 2013 is as good as finished as well. Shattering.
yeh some of the kicks and that penalty where he took out a runner. not too subtle.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Jesus H Christ. The guy scores 2 tries and gets subbed. I'm sure he is fit enough to play 55 minutes. Price come on mate...

Agreed why would you sub him when the momentum had shifted to us with 10 to go.......changed the whole dynamics of the dummy half structure....bloody dumb imo

BigRedV

Juniors

Price - It was a tough game, I'm proud of the effort, we're not panicking just yet.

BigRedV

Juniors
This game has completely changed my opinion of Price. Was prepared to give him a go, but the longer this sh!t continues the worse its gonna get. We'll turn into the new Cronulla. Nuffy coach and nuffy team that won't be able to sign any players.

Why the hell was Rein taken off, and seriously how the hell can you not pump your players up for this game of all games.

Mr Red

First Grade
Spin doctor Price will be telling everyone what a brave effort it was to come back and nearly win after being 16-6 down.
fact is that we should NEVER be 16-6 down against a B-grade raiders team missing about 5 players..
truly embarrassing tonight... and anyone that can talk up that inept effort is kidding themselves..

They had a crack what a load of rubbish they basically played reserve grade Raiders team and choked yet again.

This whole hoodoo thing is bull shit they are professional atheletes but to me they are over paid prima donna's.

MattYg1

Bench
Nighty has to be our fullback... It allows him to pop up exactly where we need him to... EVERYWHERE...

evil_p091280

Juniors
To go down in last minutes after no ball in first half, no 50/50 calls our way and a 5-1 penalty count against us (raiders avg 8 conceded per last 6 games till tonight), is just frustrating.

They tried their guts out, but are coming up against a brick wall.

It's like when the chips are down, nothing goes right.

Can't say I agree with rein being subbed but.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
Can someone please bring out the broom and clean up this mess NOW !!!!
Anyone !!!
Anyone !!!
Mr Price !!!
Anyone !!!