What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game.

jeffdragon

Bench
I started off posting game threads our last 3 wins,so I'll start it again.
I didn't start it v Cows and we lost.
Hope we can kick on after the Souths win..
Raiders have a big pack but its another winnable game at the Gong, let's get the momentum going and bt them.
Up the Saints.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Raiders (now 11th), Broncos missing the origin players and maybe Reynolds, Roosters(now 9th) and Manly (now 10th) is what awaits us over the next month.

We are in this up to our eye balls now and we have a huge month of footy which will make or break us playing finals this year.

Buckle up everyone.
Love your enthusiasm mate, but Im not sure I can confidently say we are up to our eyeballs just yet.....dont want to take anything away from our win against the Bunnies last night as it was a much improved showing....but in all honesty they were bloody woeful, just like we were last week.....I'll just quietly see what transpires over the next few rounds.....we play Dragons footy remember.

Illusion

Bench
Love your enthusiasm mate, but Im not sure I can confidently say we are up to our eyeballs just yet.....dont want to take anything away from our win against the Bunnies last night as it was a much improved showing....but in all honesty they were bloody woeful, just like we were last week.....I'll just quietly see what transpires over the next few rounds.....we play Dragons footy remember.
Agree old mate have seen it all before , just when you think , maybe , just maybe they have turned the corner , you know what happens ...... But ill enjoy the win ......

BBTB

Juniors
Your blind blood shot eyes.
Not on the Hong Kong again?

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm sure that Hook will ensure that the guys play with the same intensity from now on. I know that it takes a lot to keep on keeping on, but the signs are there as far as I am concerned that the guys can do it. Just keep focusing on their fitness, strength, endurance, intensity and keeping mistakes/ errors/ penalties/ six agains to a minimum and possession and completion rates high.

Iron Mike

Juniors
The second half against Souths really exposed our ageing forward pack.
The Raiders will not be rolling over next week. If we are any chance of standing up to Papalii and Tapine and Co next week there are going to some younger legs in the middle.
Woods , M Molo and Mbye need to make way to Jayden Hunt , Gosievski and Sullivan. All three of these guys are consistently outplaying their opposite numbers in Reggies and deserve their chance. I will be heading out to Liverpool on Sunday to hopefully see Bud carve them up again.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'm sure that Hook will ensure that the guys play with the same intensity from now on. I know that it takes a lot to keep on keeping on, but the signs are there as far as I am concerned that the guys can do it. Just keep focusing on their fitness, strength, endurance, intensity and keeping mistakes/ errors/ penalties/ six agains to a minimum and possession and completion rates high.
Lets hope your right David.....I know it was 32 blot at half time, but one thing I did particularly notice was the way our blokes jogged off the field......still full of running and enthusiasm

I'm Hornby

Juniors
For sure mate I'm trying not to get my hopes up either but what I mean by up to our eyeballs is that if we perform well and win the games I've mentioned, we will have cemented a top 8 spot.

If we lose these games the frustration on here will be twice as evident as usual.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Agree old mate have seen it all before , just when you think , maybe , just maybe they have turned the corner , you know what happens ...... But ill enjoy the win ......
Yeah mate I agree......at least there wasnt a nail biting finish that is normally what happens....but into the sheds leading by 32 I thought nah we couldnt lose this from here could we ?.....then after the break when they scored 2 very quickly I thought here we go again...but the boys dug deep for a good win.....have you ever noticed during games when your in front the time seems to drag...but if your behind it flies.....funny that

Yow

Juniors
The second half against Souths really exposed our ageing forward pack.
The Raiders will not be rolling over next week. If we are any chance of standing up to Papalii and Tapine and Co next week there are going to some younger legs in the middle.
Woods , M Molo and Mbye need to make way to Jayden Hunt , Gosievski and Sullivan. All three of these guys are consistently outplaying their opposite numbers in Reggies and deserve their chance. I will be heading out to Liverpool on Sunday to hopefully see Bud carve them up again.
Always remember opposition is Reggies to easier to shine but there is a couple there i would like given a go,

Draginzaaar

Bench
Yeah mate I agree......at least there wasnt a nail biting finish that is normally what happens....but into the sheds leading by 32 I thought nah we couldnt lose this from here could we ?.....then after the break when they scored 2 very quickly I thought here we go again...but the boys dug deep for a good win.....have you ever noticed during games when your in front the time seems to drag...but if your behind it flies.....funny that
In the old days when we watched the game at the ground, they would stop the clock with 5 minutes to go. If you were leading by a couple of points, that 5 minutes felt like an hour.

Dragon David

First Grade
All they have to do is beat the Raiders and then we the supporters and them the team can start to believe ........
It would be awesome to beat the Raiders. It will equal our most wins in a row of 2. How good would it be if we beat the Broncos after the Raiders to make it 3 in a row? Wishful thinking, but doable I say.

I assure you having us 13+ in the last leg of a multi was tense 😂

Latest posts