What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders return in November

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
There is enough information around to have a reasonably (without seeing with your own eyes) fair understanding of the QLD cup and it's talents... which cover's 3 of those 4 you mentioned. :)

Well there is also plenty of information round on Raiders juniors......

Raider_69

Post Whore
Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
Well there is also plenty of information round on Raiders juniors......

Indeed, so by reading, you can form a vague opinion on the talents of these players, similar to how i can form a vague opinion on the talents of the QLD cup and Bartercard (or what ever they call it these days) comp, but my vague opinion will not hold up in a debate against someone who has seen these juniors with their own eyes.

azza

Juniors
I think you two should just admit that you're desparately in love with each other. You fair dinkum quarrel as often as a married couple.

Raider_69

Post Whore
azza said:
I think you two should just admit that you're desparately in love with each other. You fair dinkum quarrel as often as a married couple.

if ed would stop trying to take the left side of the bed, we wouldnt have any issues!

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider_69 said:
There is enough information around to have a reasonably (without seeing with your own eyes) fair understanding of the QLD cup and it's talents... which cover's 3 of those 4 you mentioned. :)

So youll rate a competiton or team based on what other people have said, but you wont do the same for movies, believe word of mouth?

Dang kid, I bet somewhere from space another lifeform is watching your posting opinions/theories, and I dare say that inspires their crop circles they do.

Even that spastic from a beautiful mind couldnt crack whatever sh*t you talk.

greeneyed

First Grade
I watch all the PL and JF played in Canberra and Queensland Cup games on Fox. I have a fair idea of all the talent, perhaps with the exception of NZ, but even then, most of the talented NZ players come to Australia. I would back R69 and say that our depth is at least in the top handful of clubs. It is backed by results... the Raiders were one of only a few clubs to make the top eight in all top three grades. So why complain with the judgement? It is borne out in the results!

Bay56

First Grade
From memory we were one of three clubs to have teams in all three grades .... granted it didnt take long for them to be knocked out :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
greeneyed said:
I watch all the PL and JF played in Canberra and Queensland Cup games on Fox. I have a fair idea of all the talent, perhaps with the exception of NZ, but even then, most of the talented NZ players come to Australia. I would back R69 and say that our depth is at least in the top handful of clubs. It is backed by results... the Raiders were one of only a few clubs to make the top eight in all top three grades. So why complain with the judgement? It is borne out in the results!

Yea but they weren't anywhere near the top 4 in any of the grades..... Reggies was our best side and they got pumped by 40odd in their quarterfinal.

Sounds like you guys are happy with mediocrity ;-):lol:

ball boy

Bench
As you wouldnt know MArc and Quinny because i doubt you see the teams much if at all there is a lot of indivdual talent in all the teams. The problem is there isnt a great deal of talent across the whole board which brings the team down. But the individual talent is deffinatly equal and usually better then all the other clubs.

edabomb

First Grade
I've been hearing about gun juniors since like 2002 on these forums. I'm still waiting for us to look like a half decent chance at winning the comp.....

paulquinn49

Bench
ball boy said:
As you wouldnt know MArc and Quinny because i doubt you see the teams much if at all there is a lot of indivdual talent in all the teams. The problem is there isnt a great deal of talent across the whole board which brings the team down. But the individual talent is deffinatly equal and usually better then all the other clubs.

Thats true, individuals win comps imo, nothing to do with teamwork.

greeneyed

First Grade
They are quality overall in the lower grades IMO... actually, the backs are stronger than our forwards in lower grades which is the thing that held them back this year in the lower grades...

Strong forwards in first grade and strong backs in lower grades... will have to line up eventually!

Bay56

First Grade
I've been hearing about gun juniors since like 2002 on these forums. I'm still waiting for us to look like a half decent chance at winning the comp.....

Elliott's gone ed

Bay56

First Grade
Yea but they weren't anywhere near the top 4 in any of the grades..... Reggies was our best side and they got pumped by 40odd in their quarterfinal.

Sounds like you guys are happy with mediocrity ;-):lol:

edmiester PL finished 4th with an attacking record that matched with the best

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont you boys find it odd, that "poso" or "nego" everyone who watches our juniors is of the same opinion on their talent's, whilst those who dont know sh*te from clay, are the one's disagreeing...

co-incidence?