What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Section at SFS

Raider Ultra

Bench
For anyone buying tickets for the game on Sunday, Ticketek have allocated Bay 34 for Raiders supporters. From the map of the ground I've looked at, these are very good seats, on about the 40m line opposite the tunnel. So if you're not getting tickets through the Countrylink coach, I strongly suggest this is where you buy them, so we're all close together and can much as much noise as possible. Plus, if the Chookpen is in its usual spot, we'll only be about 20m away at the most. Can't wait for Sunday, CMON! :D

Kris_man

Bench
awesome! me and my mate were gonna get tickets there anyway. see yuz all there, i'll have a raiders no.3 jersey on (for phil graham. i got it before he was moved to the wing :roll: )
but i think that bay 34 is on the opposite side of the field to the chook pen.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yes it does, I think you'll find. I've been to three Roosters games with them this year and we buy them every time.

Kris_man

Bench
i've been to two SFS games, and both times some official came up to us and re-driected us to our "designated seats", so i don't know what's doing there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Are the SGB sitting in Bay 34?
and if so are the tix any extra then General Addy? cause i aint got all that much cash so i can barely afford it as it is

Raider Ultra

Bench
All the army will be in Bay 34, its only $8 more than GA plus the view is much better and you'll be surrounded by other Raiders. Come on, we need as much support as possible, that means everyone sitting in the same place!

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i think i can swing it... as long as the Tax Dep. hold their end of the bargin and give me my tax return before sunday.... been waiting almost 3 weeks

Raider Ultra

Bench
They should give you a concession rate if you have student card, regardless if it has that shitty City Rail sticker on it. Why the hell do you need a crappy piece of foil to prove that you are a student when you have a student card?

Raider Azz

Bench
What City Rail sticker? There isn't any trains in Canberra so why the f*ck would I have one of those?
Why the hell do you need a crappy piece of foil to prove that you are a student when you have a student card?
Exactlly. If I don't get concession I am going to be pissed.

Latest posts