What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Section at SFS

jed

First Grade
SGB will put up a good show too, not sure of exact numbers, but probably close to the same.

Azz, we'll all get together, of course. A bit of color, a bit of noise, the SFS will have never seen the likes of it before: The SGB and Raiders Army all fighting for the cause, standing side-by-side.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yeah, it would be preferable to have everyone at the back, since itll be all Raiders fans in there I don't think anyone will mind. Bring on the zipping!

jed

First Grade
come over and intro yourself to me, I'm a good bloke too. as are the rest of us. :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
Except for #1, if you see an ugly guy with a stupid horn around his neck, whatever you do steer clear! I learnt the hard way :(

Kris_man

Bench
i've sat in the SGB a number of times, the first being a Raiders vs. Sharks game at Shark Park a few years back, so you've probably seen my head. I'm trying to get hold of a photo taken of me and my brother at the World Sevens so you guys can recognize me. or i could scan that photo of me with matt elliott on the same day. matty was a top bloke, its a shame i've had to pay him out for most of the year...

BAY72

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
Yeah, it would be preferable to have everyone at the back, since itll be all Raiders fans in there I don't think anyone will mind. Bring on the zipping!

Agreed, once we all get there we will work out the best way to all sit together.
Cause it'll be near imposible to orginise seating this late and with out definate numbers, especially at semi-finals time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
NEED HELP!!
------------

Kris_man, Raider_Azz... ANYONE!! I need to get a ticket into Bay 34, problem is i cant get down to a ticketek and i have no credit card!! will pay ya back on the day plus a tip for being a champion!!.. if anyone can help please PM ME!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
they were but i said for the moment i'd be sweet cause i was gonna skip school on wednsday and get my ticket... plus i was waiting on someone, whom BTW dogged me :x :cry: :lol:

now im up shit creek :lol: