What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Section at SFS

Kris_man

Bench
i think the SFS doesn't give student concessions. i've been wrong before about SFS ticketing, but i think i'm right on this one. timbo, whats the answer? student concessions. until further notice by timbo, there's no student concessions at the SFS, but i'm gonna try to get concession tix anyway when i buy them tomorrow. see yaz in bay 34!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Do you guys recon ill be able to buy Tix at the ground for bay 34?
or will i need to pre book?

Kris_man

Bench
bay 34 is right in the middle, on the 40m line, definitely pre-book man!! there's no way i personally am gonna risk it. i'll be getting tix tomorrow.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm shit, that may cause a problem, i dont have a credit card or anything to pre book with #-o

Kris_man

Bench
i wouldn't even back myself to get bay 34 tix for a round robin match unless i pre-booked.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea but how to get to ticketek?
ive got no car, no perents to take me, and school all day every day, even work on saturday... #-o #-o

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea but there are still problems, ill definatly be there, but im still waiting on a friend to tell me if she is coming or not... if push comes to shove, f**k school on wednsday, ive got an early day anyways, ill brave public transport, go and buy it then 8)

but thanks for the offer, good blokes :thumnn

Raider_69

Post Whore
who knows, if things go my way and this shelia comes, might find my way over to a few empty's behind bay 39 and see how things go ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
:lol: i was gonna mention something about the chick. it might end up being a very successful day for you! :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
kris_man said:
i think the SFS doesn't give student concessions. i've been wrong before about SFS ticketing, but i think i'm right on this one. timbo, whats the answer? student concessions. until further notice by timbo, there's no student concessions at the SFS, but i'm gonna try to get concession tix anyway when i buy them tomorrow. see yaz in bay 34!

It all depends. For Roosters and Souths home game, concession tickets are available for $12 and $8 respectively in the general admission area. As this is technically a Roosters home game I'd expect that to apply.

There is a however, however. Last year for the Raiders vs Warriors semi, there were NO concession tickets available whatsoever. The NRL did not want to sell lower-priced tickets to students, just to old age pensioners and war veteran. So the price was a very high $40.

I guess Ticketek would know better.

Anonymous

Juniors
This is technically a Roosters home game so normal prices apply (I checked on ticketek.com.au) the Warriors semi was not, so they charged higher prices.