What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Section at SFS

Kris_man

Bench
bay 34, row Z for me.

and btw, there are concession tickets, but only for veterans and old-age pensioners, NOT for students.

Raider Ultra

Bench
There'll be possibly around 80 supporters coming up on the coaches which will have seats there, let's pack it out with green.

thickos

First Grade
Nice sig Panjabi. :clap:

All the best guys on the weekend. This is the first Sydney final I've missed in yonks as I will be in Perth for work. God I hope I can hear the game somehow. Anyways I will not be around for a few days so you have to answer to big bad jed for now 8) :lol:

Later!

Anonymous

Juniors
Well all my friends are dropping off one by one (bloody flakes the Rooster supporters!) so I might just buy a ticket in the Raiders bay after all.

Anonymous

Juniors
Deep down on a subliminal level perhaps.

Also the only bay where I can where my plastic horns an (a) not be called a wanker, (b) not have them stolen and (c) not be mugged!

***EDIT*** 2500th post, 2nd star, hooray for me! ***END OF EDIT***

Sully

Juniors
We are the...

What sort of numbers do the SGB expect from their side of the fence?

THE ARMY... about 25+

Should be quite strong together.

Raider Azz

Bench
Are we all gonna gather together to chant and yell? Or is everyone just staying in their own seats?