What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Side V Manly

thickos

First Grade
He is Chris O'Sullivan's son.

There are junior Henjaks, Sully's, Crokers and Woolfords in the junior ranks... good to see :)

reptar

Juniors
I'll never forget the deft little flick pass Chris did once - shaped to pass to the outside, even looked like he followed through to pass outside, but instead flicked it into Mal's chest for him to storm over for a try. Let's hope his kids have the same talent!

Timbo

Staff member
Wow, interesting to see Terry Campese in the second row for reggies. He was always a five-eighth or lock for mine.

ak47

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
That reserve grade squad is bloody strong.

ur not wrong

keep the PL backline
throw in the 1st grade forwards

and u just about have our best team for the future

time to implement this thought on a match by match basis Elliot

i am absolutely gutted chalk isnt in 1st grade

i am going so thankgod i'll catch him in the PL.............it will be like watching tennis

Stuart

Juniors
thickos said:
He is Chris O'Sullivan's son.

There are junior Henjaks, Sully's, Crokers and Woolfords in the junior ranks... good to see :)

In which grade do we have a Henjak? We had the older brother of the rugby one in PL squad last year but i dont think he played a game and i think he's been cut.

Kris_man

Bench
TiTTieS said:
Most of you guys need to take a deep breath and relax. Raiders aren't the key to all of life's problems :)
Darn, I've been deluded all this time! Btw, what IS the key to all life's problems?

PS- problems are cool, they create drama.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I don't know, Kman. But I know that the Raiders can't solve all of life's problems singe handedly. And yes, problems are cool - well at least some are. I can do without some problems, but others spice up our lives just a bit.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Just read the LU round 1 preview and the idiot who wrote it seems to think that Clinton isn't playing. Any truth to this?

Raider Azz

Bench
looks like an error boing. i asked them about it in the "go ahead, ask us anything" forum.

they also seem to think our forward pack is "decimated" with injuries, which i disagree with. but you know how it is, no one rates us outside of canberra ;)

woodgers

Bench
I didn't read it, why would I want to read a 'preview' by someone who probably gets their Raiders news off the Telegraph?

A fair few of us had a good chat to Schif last Saturday and he said he was feeling awesome and ready to go. Unless he has picked up a serious injury he is in. The new captain won't miss the 1st game for a niggle (if that!)

Legend....is there any chance you can get someone other than Danny Weidler to do the previews?

Latest posts