What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
What about that blind chick u got into the sack under the guise of craig wing?

hey it was a facny dress party, i went as craig wing. She asked "so who are you, dont think ive met you" i said "im craig wing" and she was all over me... hardly my fault... but if a blind chicks asks, craig wing now has braces... damn lisp almost cost me :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Greenraider said:
What about that blind chick u got into the sack under the guise of craig wing?

hey it was a facny dress party, i went as craig wing. She asked "so who are you, dont think ive met you" i said "im craig wing" and she was all over me... hardly my fault... but if a blind chicks asks, craig wing now has braces... damn lisp almost cost me :lol:
Now thats a sweet cover- top marks

DJ Raida

Bench
it DIDNT for me, until ed started bringing it up, now i think its heaps funny

ITS SO RANDOM

think about it ;-)

Kris_man

Bench
ricki lee gone?? WTF?!?!?! marty, hailey, casey i would have understanded, but RICKI LEE?!?!
marcia and dicko: "please vote australia"...maybe this was just a ploy to get more people voting??

Raider_69

Post Whore
GOOOOOOOORN
Hayley is a ACT chick
im jumpin on her and Courtney
they are guns

She's green, she's white
she's f**kin dynomite
she's the gal from the A-C-T!!

DJ Raida

Bench
I was going for ricki, cause id go ricki

the others- pretty meh

now i dont watch australian idol, except at the end of the episodes when im waiting for the next show to come on and they do the wrap up, but it looked like that chick wasnt the worst one?
is it just me?
I think idol is becoming less a music contest and more a popularity contest

thickos

First Grade
chanel should win, the only one with class left!

daniel should never have been punted when crap like Casey is still in the comp #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.